Part 30 "Decision"

*Nadia starts laughing, which makes me really angry*

S: what are you laughing at now?

N: You don't really believe her now that she was really raped? She just wants your attention Tom

S: I think this is going too far now. If someone was making this up, you would be the person, but not Y/N. Y/N was the person who walked away from Tom

N: Oh god, that girl makes drama every time too.

*I just ignored Nadia and only talk to Sam now. I'm starting to feel like she has no compassion for anyone. Now I realize that everyone was right. Nadia is not the one for me*

T: We have to go to her and be there for her

S: I will book a flight to Paris

*Sam walks out of the room and I see Nadia going to her bag and packing her things*

T: can I ask what you are doing?

N: I am packing for Paris

T: did someone say you were coming?

N: what's that supposed to mean? I'm your girlfriend and you want to go to the city of love without me?

T: I'm not going there for fun

N: You're only going there because of her! I'm your girlfriend Tom not her!

T: I'm starting to feel like you're distancing me from all my friends. I've never had a fight like this with my brothers or even Haz. You made it so Y/N was distancing himself from me and that was the last thing I wanted!

N: I'm starting to feel like you have feelings for her. Make up your mind Tom! Y/N or me!

*She's giving me the evil eye now and there was only one right answer just now*

T: Then I'm asking you to leave now!

N: You really choose her!

T: At least she appreciates me!

N: I was just using you to get attention anyway

*She angrily grabs her stuff and walks out the door. I sit down on my bed and notice tears running down my cheek. I notice a hand on my shoulder and see my brothers in front of me*

S: It was the right decision

H: It did you no good

T: I realized that now too

P: now you can get together with Y/n

*I had to laugh for a moment and look at them all*

T: when are we going to Y/n?

S: I was able to book one for tomorrow morning at 4am. I hope that's okay with you

T: Sure

P: What about Y/N?

H: I would like to know about that too

*Sam told us everything y/n told him. She also asked him not to say anything to RDJ because he would freak out even more and not let her out of the house*

*Y/N Pov* ( Next morning)

*You canceled all your appointments and don't let anyone get to you either. You lie in your bed all the time and just feel terrible. Every time you think about what that man did to you, you feel disgusted, of course you told Emilia and she understands that you don't want to do anything for the time being. There is a knock on your door, but you ignore it. You don't want to talk to anyone, but actually you want one person to be with you now and that is Tom, but he surely doesn't want to have anything more to do with you. Knocking again*

Y/N: Emilia! I don't want to talk right now. Please understand

T: It's not Emilia. It's me Darling. Tom.

S: I'm here too Y/N! Open the door please

*When you heard Tom's voice, your whole heart immediately jumps out of your chest. He's really here and he wants to talk to you. You slowly get out of bed and realize that you feel dizzy. You haven't eaten since the incident. As you stand in front of the door, you already have your hand on the handle, but you hesitate. What if Nadia came with him and after a few days it's the same as the last few days? Do you really want to feel that again? All these thoughts are going through your head*