Part 50 "a familiar face"

*Around midnight you notice two hands around your waist. You wake up and look behind you. Finally he is with you again. If he's not sleeping next to you, you're going to have a bad night's sleep anyway*

T: Go back to sleep princess

Y/N: Where are the boys?

*Tom smiles slightly and puts his face in the crook of your neck*

T: They all fell asleep in their seats.

*You giggle softly and then snuggle closer to him*

T: Now sleep my princess. I will stay with you. I love you

Y/N: I love you too Tom

*You fall asleep together and for the first time you can sleep soundly. Otherwise you always woke up once. The next morning you wake up to a soft snore. You turn around and look into the sleeping face of your sweet friend. You brush a strand of hair from his face. You are so lucky to have him. You get up and get ready in the bathroom. When you look outside, it was pretty dark and raining. So you put on one of Tom's sweaters and a pair of black sports pants. Quietly you go downstairs and notice that the boys are still asleep. There was nothing in the fridge yet, so you decided to get something to eat. You take the car keys and drive to the nearest bakery. When you arrive at the bakery, you see a familiar face*

Y/N: Emma?

E: Hey Y/N. Nice to see you again

Y/N: Me too. How are you doing?

E: Great! I met someone

Y/N: Really? I'm happy for you. I would love to meet her sometime

E: Sure I'd love to! But you have someone on your side now too right?

Y/N: Yes

E: Does he at least treat you better than Alex?

Y/N: Definitely. I feel like a princess. He makes me happy every day. When he wasn't around for a few months, I felt so alone.

E: Then he is the one. Don't let him go

Y/N: I won't!

E: So you haven't heard from Alex anymore?

Y/N: I would rather answer it with a "no", but unfortunately he was at my doorstep

E: He should leave you alone already! That's creepy.

Y/N: I'm disgusted by him. The way he stood there gave me goose bumps and not in a good way

E: I can imagine that. I saw that you moved

Y/N: oh yes! It's a long story. Someone found out our address and got published. I've never been so scared in my life. Luckily Tom was there or I would have had no idea what to do

E: I really don't want to imagine how you felt

*Quickly gives your order and then turns back to Emma*

Y/N: How about you guys stop by our house tonight and we'll make dinner?

E: I'd love to. Tom will have to put up with three women for a bit.

Y/N: He'll be able to take it

E: Then we come at 5 p.m.

Y/N: Ok. I'll see you tonight then.

*We hug and you take the orders. As you walk out, it starts to really rain. You quickly run to the car and quickly drive home. When you get in you see Tom coming down the stairs*

T: Hey, where have you been? The bed was so empty without you

Y/N: Sorry honey. I was getting us some breakfast.

*Tom pulls me to him and puts his hands around my waist*

T: As an apology for waking up alone. Do I get a very very very long kiss now.

*Smiling, you put down your breakfast and stand on your tiptoes and kiss him. This feeling you just missed*
________________________________
Your Outfit:

 This feeling you just missed*________________________________Your Outfit: