Mun-hwa:- Ouch, it's paining, she tried to get up, but there was no use, so she think to call her oppas and unnies, but she didn't take her phone with her.

That time someone come out of another cubicle of bathroom.

??:- Aah, Mun-hwa what happened,to you and who did it to you?.

Mun-hwa:- Oo I don't know someone push me and ..

??:- oo first let me help you,.

Mun-hwa:- You are in my class unnie, and your name is Nancy right?.

(Note:- I took just randomly, and don't think her as idol Nancy from momoland. )

Nancy:- Yes, you know me.?

Mun-hwa:- Yes unnie.

Nancy help her, and band-aid her bruises.

Suddenly door barged open revealing BTS and BP.

Mun-hwa:- Oppas what are you all doing in Girl's washroom.

Bts:- We are looking for you, as you don't come back and it becomes 15 minutes too.

Bp:- What happened to you princess, is she did to you.

Mun-hwa:- No unnies, either she help me.

Mun-hwa tell them what happened before they come.

Bts &Bp:- Firstly thankyou Nancy for helping our princess, and we will see who did to our princess.

Some days passed, Nancy being closed to Mun-hwa, Bts and Bp.

Nancy is elder than kookie.

Some more days passed, and now their destruction started....

My dear readers, it will take long of I write like above, so to end flashback fastly, I am writing past story as Author Pov, means like telling a story:-

Like 5 to 6 months passed, but now nothing like before, many difference occurred between, Mun-hwa and hyung line of bts, and bp.
They started to ignore Mun-hwa, and talk with her in cold voice, and on another hand talk with Nancy in sweet tone.

Well the thing is everything is occurred because of Nancy.

Mun-hwa was a naive girl, she become the victim of Nancy's traps/plots.

Nancy get close to bts and bp by using Mun-hwa as a bait, firstly Nancy give little dare or to prank bts hyung line and on bp, but Nancy plot all of these, like Mun-hwa is bad-mouthing about them, and becomes a brat, so they ignored her, but Mun-hwa didn't know anything about this, she think that her oppas and unnies are stressed because of work that's why they are behaving like this, but she felt hurt when they talk sweetly with nancy.

But she let it go, but things starting more complex....

Some more days passed away, and now Taehyung started to love Nancy, and he share this with Mun-hwa.

Mun-hwa gets happy to know about this, and encourage him and support him.