Kook:- But he is cute too.

Jiminie:- I am not short, and he pouted.

From somewhere Lisa poped out, and others too....

Lisa squeezed jimin's cheeks and said:- He is so cute~~~

Rose:- My little brother is looks like a mochi, which I want to eat, but I can't, and she pouted.

Suga:- Aish, there is no place for me to sleep, and what is baby bear and baby bunny doing here in between of kids, are the two run out from the zoo?
He said after looking at taetae and kookie.

Joonie:- They are also human kids, but represent the animal.

Hobi:- Aah sorry noona, I don't know that you was sleeping there.

Jisso:- Yah Jennie leave that sunny boy.

Jennie:- Yah give me this drink, I want to cool down.

Jin:- Yah you little girl, how dare you to snatch my drink, hmp.

Parents except Lee couples:- What a good start.? They are in disbelief, how there kids meet each other.

Mc:- Attention please, it's time for welcoming the Lee family with their little member.

And that time, Lee Dongwook with his wife Joboah and their precious princess and Lee Jongsuk come.

They come and thanks them all for coming to their party and tell about how they fix this date as baby shower party but it turns into welcoming party,etc.

And last they show all of them, their little princess.

Lees:- Here is our little princess.

Think that baby is in like above pic but her facial expressions are like in below pic

Lee Dongwook:- And I named my little princess, as Lee Mun-hwa.