Moon run to the kitchen and take one glass of water and give him to drink but he refused, so she make him drink water by her hands.

After sometimes, he calmed down, and hung his head down and started playing with his fingers.

Bp:- Baby bunny, noonas are also sorry for ignoring you, we know it's not your fault, you just do what your stupid hyungs said, okay we forgave you, and you also forgave us.

Kookie:- No noonas, my mistakes are more. So let's start everything newly.

Bp:- Sure kookie.

And they all again hug him.

Rose:- Umm princess you will not join us.

Moon:- You all forgave him but not me.

Kookie:- Why princess.... He said or asked slowly.

Jisso:- What happened to you baby, you two know everything and share everything and... Cutted by Moon.

Moon:- I know unnie, and I am angry with him for not that time but for something else.

Kookie come to her and said:- Tell me princess what I did, tell me I will do what you will say, but please forgive me atleast give me a chance, I can't handle it more, it's been 5 years now, you know how I miss you, I can't talk with you, you know I can't live without you but I did it for 5 years but when you come back, you ignored me like that I am nothing to you... And now again he chocked on..

Moon hugged him.

Moon:- Yah calm down you human bunny, I will forgive you but...

Kookie:- But what princess, tell me I will do what you said, if you want my banana milk , I will share with you or..

Moon:- Geez stop, first listen to me, you have to control your anger issue as you speak and act without thinking just like that day when you see me eating icecream with a boy, control your jealous ass and most importantly your overprotective ass and stubborn ass, as you know I am not like before I am changed now, you know I am not a good girl, shy, introverted, innocent, etc, I curse now, flirt with boys, my dressing style also changed, and much more, so if you promised me you control yourself and accept me as how I am now, than we can be like before maybe..

Kookie:- I accept it, accept everything you said, I will try my best, please give me a chance, please princess~~~.

He said with giving puppy eyes to her.

Which no one can't resist.

Moon:- Aish stop this, I can't handle it.

Kookie:- Please princess~~~~

Moon:- Aish okay.

Jungkook start jumping like little kid or bunny/rabbit who get his favorite candy or carrot....