Before You Start Reading

This is a very important note I want all of you to read about the direction this story is going, as of February 25th, 2022, before you continue reading this book for the first time:

Before you read, here are a few very important things you need to know:

First of all, I hate the light novel. It has so much wasted potential.

Second of all, I do tend to be harsh on Karuizawa Kei because I hate her. However, in this fanfic, much like Ichinose and Horikita, I am giving her some early development, as I will be as unbiased as anyone can be with her.

If you don't like either of those things, then don't read, because that's just my opinion.

Now onto the good stuff:

I am planning to write a total of 36 volumes and divided as follows: Volumes 1-11 are Year 1, Volumes 12-22 are Year 2, Volumes 23-32 are Year 3, and Volumes 33-36 are the Epilogue.

This story has Kiyo in a harem with Horikita Suzune and Kiryuuin Fuuka, and all three are in Ryuuen's class, but don't worry because romance is not the main focus. The harem will not change. Note that this is a Fanfiction, meaning it is supposed to be different from canon, so to deviate from the garbage LN, Suzune does not think of herself superior to others going into high school. I say the LN is garbage because the character development is awful for some major characters with Kiyo going too fast, Suzune getting no development for several volumes, Ichinose getting nothing, Kushida getting nothing, and there being very little talk of the White Room, which is, at this point of the story, downright stupid of the retarded LN author.

I'm making Fuuka 1 year younger to match Kiyo's age.

Also, for those of you who don't know, I usually write my stories in 3rd Person POV, and I will keep it that way the entirety of this story, but in order to reveal a character's thoughts, I write their thoughts in apostrophes and italicized like this:

'A character's thoughts.'

Example: Kiyotaka grimaced as Suzune flashed her compass. 'Scary!' However, he is unaware that the canon version of himself suffers a lot more from abuse than this version because author-kun is kind and wants him and Suzune to get along. :)

Without further ado, I hope you enjoy.