Vol 1 Ch 5: Trapped In A Mortal's Body

Year 1

Season 1

Volume 1 - "Normality"

Chapter 5: Trapped In A Mortal's Body

Karuizawa Kei, wearing a pair of pants, a hoodie, and a mask to hide her identity, snuck into a tall office building as soon as she saw the security guard at the front desk leave to use the restroom. She noticed a sign that said which floor the school Director's office is on, the 9th story, so she took the elevator there.

Strolling down a corridor and finding the Director's office, she quietly opened it, not caring about knocking.

Much to her relief, the Director isn't inside, nor is anyone else.

She began her search.

The room is massive, and the walls are lined up with bookcases containing books that are quite unlikely to be hiding the information she's looking for.

However, at the bottom of each bookcase is a glass casing that requires a small key to unlock. She noticed that inside the glass are files that contain certain wording that made them quite suspicious, such as "CLASSIFIED" or "CONFIDENTIAL."

There are more "CONFIDENTIAL" folders than there are "CLASSIFIED", so she has a funny feeling that the CLASSIFIED ones may be what she's looking for.

And right she was. She saw the file she needs, so she picked a lock, opened it, and pull it out while mumbling to herself, "I thought this would take a lot longer."

CLASSIFIED! Director Sakayanagi Only:

Ayanokouji Kiyotaka

Basic Information:

[REDACTED]

[REDACTED]

[REDACTED]

[REDACTED]

Evaluation:

[REDACTED]

[REDACTED]

[REDACTED]

[REDACTED]

[REDACTED]

Interviewer Chairman Director Sakayanagi Comments:

[REDACTED]

"What the fuck is this shit?" She mumbled to herself. "Redacted?"

Literally every portion of text on the interview assessment is smothered with black ink save for his name and has the words 'REDACTED' written next to every line, but she took a picture of it anyway.

'What are you hiding, Ayanokouji?'

She checked the backside to see nothing on it, and that there is no other paper in the folder, so she put it back and closed the glass casing before relocking it.

Kei, feeling nervous that she would get caught if she stayed any longer, was about to leave when she suddenly heard a chime come from the only non-decorative desk in the room.