Vol 1 Prologue: Entrance Exam

This story has Kiyo in a harem with Horikita Suzune and Kiryuuin Fuuka, and all three are in Ryuuen's class, but don't worry because romance is not the main focus. The harem will not change. Note that this is a Fanfiction, meaning it is supposed to be different from canon, so to deviate from the garbage LN, Suzune does not think of herself superior to others going into high school. I say the LN is garbage because the character development is awful for some major characters with Kiyo going too fast, Suzune getting no development for several volumes, Ichinose getting nothing, Kushida getting nothing, and there being very little talk of the White Room, which is, at this point of the story, downright stupid of the retarded LN author.

I'm making Fuuka 1 year younger to match Kiyo's age.

Also, for those of you who don't know, I usually write my stories in 3rd Person POV, and I will keep it that way the entirety of this story, but in order to reveal a character's thoughts, I write their thoughts in apostrophes and italicized like this:

'A character's thoughts.'

Example: Kiyotaka grimaced as Suzune flashed her compass. 'Scary!' However, he is unaware that the canon version of himself suffers a lot more from abuse than this version because author-kun is kind and wants him and Suzune to get along. :)

Without further ado, I hope you enjoy.

Year 1

Season 1

Volume 1 - "Normality"

Prologue

3rd Person POV

Matsuo hid himself in a bathroom, keeping the light off as he squished himself into a corner where they couldn't observe him.

Over the past week, he had been making preparations to rebel against that man.

Actually, no. He had been mentally hardening himself up for this moment for years upon years of seeing children die.

He thought of himself as a coward before for being unwilling to defy his masters.

Now, he just couldn't take it anymore and needed to do something.

Flipping open his laptop while making sure the brightness is as low as possible so that the cameras can't see him, he opened the notepad that has the coordinates of the White Room saved. He was daring enough to use Google Maps on his phone and determine the exact location of the White Room when he parked his car in the thick forest. His signal was patchy, but he made sure to use VPN.

Now, he's doing the same. He connected his laptop to a VPN program before he connected to a temporary paid-for portable WiFi hotspot, and he made sure that the laptop camera was already covered beforehand so that they couldn't tap into his feed.

Punching an email to the person he intended, the only one he knows that can help, making sure to make the email itself as vague as possible, he attached the necessary documents, his own testimony of the horrific events that have occurred here, before he sent the email.

Copying the documents to his 256 gigabyte flash drive, he ejected the flash drive, reset the hard drive, and left the room before proceeding to remove the hard drive. He placed the hard drive, the laptop, and the portable WiFi into a closed infrared burner and turning it all the way up, letting it run for a couple hours to make sure all traces of the devices are nothing but charcoal.

It was his only opportunity to do this because he overheard a conversation that the entire White Room would be going through a security overhaul, meaning most, if not all cameras would be down for a couple hours so that they can do maintenance, both online and physical. They are their own ISP, but the cameras need some dusting or even replacing.