Vol 2 SS: Ayanokouji Kiyotaka 1

Year 1

Season 1

Volume 2 - "The Whistleblower"

SS: Ayanokouji Kiyotaka 1

Ayanokouji Kiyotaka POV

"So that's how it is, huh." Amasawa sighed. "If you didn't tell me any of this, I'm sure I would have figured it out in any case. The material the White Room covered in my generation was quite similar to yours, at least the written parts. The physical ones, however... Kikiki. That's a topic for another day."

I told her everything the class leaders just discussed in the meeting when she invited me to her dorm room immediately afterwards.

"Indeed. If anyone from your class disagrees, make sure to threaten them."

A psychotic grin made its way onto her face. "Does that mean I'll get to inflict punishments similar to what they did to us?! KIKIKI!" She cackled.

"Yes. Just don't permanently scar any of our potential allies." I give her a headpat, to which she purrs. "You've done so well, my kouhai. Here's a million private points as a reward, but be ready, because the real work is about to begin."

She nodded. "Humu. Thank you, Senpai!"

Then, I left.

.

.

.

Not long after my meeting with Sakayanagi Arisu, I scammed each 3rd year class in a game of some sort. The only one I chose to not mess with is Class 3-A since Horikita-senpai and Tachibana-senpai are in there, and I don't want them to get mad at me.

Walking into Class 3-B as soon as the teacher left, I began talking crap to provoke them. "Hm? This class seems chalk full of idiots. How boring. I was expecting a challenge. Oh well."

The class rep stood up, his face red from anger. "Who do you think you are?!"

"Me? Oh, just a nobody 1st Year. Do you wish to beat me? Then don't use your fists. Instead, I challenge you to a mind game. The loser has to pay the winner all their points, meaning I get the points that wrongfully belong to you buffoons."

The class burst out laughing.

"He's a 1st Year?!"

"He thinks he can beat us?"

"How laughable!"

"I accept your challenge! As a matter of fact, let's put it on a memorandum."

We signed a contract. I took a picture of it and sent it to Horikita-senpai and Sakagami-sensei.

This guy just signed his own bankruptcy claim.

What an idiot.

Sakagami-sensei entered the room. "My name is Sakagami Kazuma, and I am one of the 1st Year teachers. I will be acting as the mediator."

"You summoned your teacher?!"

"He's not my teacher," I lied. Sakagami-sensei said nothing to confirm nor deny.

This is too easy.

"Name the game," Their class rep smirked.

"Cards."

"Which one?"

"I'll show you. Here are the rules. I will shuffle a standard deck of cards, and you will pick a card from that deck when I turn it towards you. You cannot show your card to me, so you will have to remember which exact card you picked before putting it back into the deck. I will then shuffle the deck and then guess the card you picked by showing it to you, and you cannot lie because Sakagami-sensei will tell me if you are or not. It is my job to guess which card you picked. I have to guess the card 10 times correctly in a row in order to win. If I get even one wrong, I lose and you receive all of my private points. Between each correct guess, we will shuffle the deck again and again," I said as I began shuffling the deck.

"Okay!" He agreed.

What an idiot.

I already beat Class 3-D and 3-C in chess and in CS:GO. Yes, 3-C challenged me to a shooter, and me, the guy who has never played video games before, won.

There are 52 cards in a standard deck not counting the two Jokers, which are extras. There are four suits in a deck of cards: hearts (♥), clubs (♣), diamonds (♦), and spades (♠). Each suit has 13 cards: Ace, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, Jack, Queen, and King. This means there are four of each card, as 13 cards in a suit x 4 suits= 52 cards.

This means that there is a 25% probability that a person pulls out any card from a specific suit (13/52), and a 7.7% chance of drawing a specific card from any suit (4/52).

But the possibility of pulling a specific card from a specific suit is 1/52, or 1.9%, a significantly lower number than 7.7%.

I'll have to say, for example, 7 of Hearts.

All those percentages are after the deck is shuffled.

But it won't matter, because I will simply follow the card he pulls when I put it back in the deck, shuffle, and guess.

Now then, how shall I destroy you?

.

.

.

In the end, I gained 649,896,000 points, now holding a balance of 659,129,470 private points, enough to prevent 32 expulsions.

Horikita and Kiryuuin have really been trying their best to be my friends. Perhaps I should reward them with a couple dozen million points.

Not that our relationships are built off something as superficial as a fake money system, but I think I want them to be happy, too.

All that's left now is training those troglodytes who aren't even on par with Amasawa. I can already hear her cackling in amusement at their suffering.

I'm curious to see how they'll handle a regiment that is a little easier than what that man put me through.

To Be Continued