Vol 4 Ch 19.2: Goat 2

Year 1

Season 1

Volume 4 - "To Deceive The World"

Chapter 19: Goat Part 2 of 3 - Scary Story

Ibuki sat across from Ryuuen, watching him slurp up a bowl of ramen in disgust, tapping her foot impatiently.

"Ahhhh! That hits the spot. Hm?" Seeing her glare, Ryuuen smirks. "What's wrong with you?"

"Ryuuen... You do realize that there are only five minutes left until you have to go to your second meeting of the day, right? You should be headed there now!"

He pretended like he didn't hear her as he yawned while pulling out his phone, staring at himself in the camera. "I need to trim this scraggly beard. Kondou! Get your ass over here, you little shit."

Forcing his classmate along, he heads back to his room of stay to get the help of his classmate with his hygiene. 

By the time he took his seat and made his slave work on his face, the meeting had already began, but he shrugged. 

He thought, 'It seems that the meeting has already begun. Now that I'm late, it's time to test this mysterious new Director I haven't even laid eyes on. What will you do, Tsukishiro?'

.

.

.

The Goat group collectively sighed.

Hirata glances around and frowns upon seeing an empty seat. "Where is Ryuuen-kun?"

"Better yet, how is Ryuuen-kun?" Hashimoto smirked, thinking about how furious the boy in question was the last time they talked.

"I'll do you one better. Why is Ryuuen-kun?" Utomiya quips, poking fun at the absent dragon, earning laughs from everyone except a worried Hirata and another person.

That other person is Miyake Akito, who scoffs. "Hmph. Who cares about that jerkwad? He's better off-"

"dead?" A wild Ryuuen appears at the door with an appreciative grin. "I like that! You have a helluva imagination. Now if only you weren't such a weakling, you could make it come true."

"I was gonna say 'better off not here,' but okay, I can work with dead, too. That's fiiine by me." Akito throws his hands up.

Hirata sighs. "Ryuuen-kun, where were you?! You're five minutes late, and we spent the first few minutes waiting for you in comfortable silence, so you really-"

"Yeah, yeah. I missed the part where that's my problem. Now shut the fuck up before you give the BL lovers more ideas than I accidentally did last time, or I'll cut off your tongue."

His threat was half-assed and empty, but unbeknownst to him, Hirata trembles a bit in fear at the threat and immediately complies. 'I have to deescalate.'

"I see you have shaved, but was that why you were late?" Riku crosses his lower right leg over his left thigh. "And I thought you would be someone who wants to win, but clearly, I was wrong."

Ryuuen ignores the remark. Then, his phone begins buzzing with a notification alongside all of his group-mate's.

It was a text from the school that read, "Ryuuen Kakeru of Class B was late to his group meeting tonight at 7:00 PM. As a result, Class B is penalized 50 Class Points."

"Looks like someone's been a naughtay, naughtay boy~!" Akito chided.

He shrugged. "So, how are we all going to go about this exam? It's obvious that classes B and C do not wish to cooperate with anyone while D class does save for Miyake, but what about you, Class A?"