Was that it, Jeon? - Movie night I

The microwave hummed quietly, sending a comfortable buzzing through the dimly lit kitchen. You leaned on the white kitchen counters, wearing a pair of comfortable gray joggers, a white shirt you were sure didn't belong to you, and a knitted cardigan you knew belonged to Taehyung. Your hair was put up in a bun and on your nose sat a rounded, thickly framed pair of glasses. You looked down to your phone, scrolling lazily through your social media profiles while waiting for the microwave to finish. From the living room area, you heard quiet mumbling, the TV casting a pale blue light on your skin and contrasting the warm, yellow gleam of the device, currently heating a bag of popcorn. With a smile, you looked at the boy's profiles and liked some of their posts. Namjoon and Taehyung had updated their stories, showing themselves in a studio at HYBE headquarters. You knew they worked on a special project - a subunit song for army as a Christmas present. You even heard some bits of the song. On your second day in your new home, you had something like a home office coworking session with Yoongi and Namjoon in the kitchen. While munching on some takeouts, the three of you sat on the bar stools at the kitchen island, talking quietly and working alongside each other. When you made a quick break, fetching some bottles of beer, Namjoon called you over and showed you some parts of the song. It was a melodic, gentle song about the beauty of a small moment, the blink of an eye witch could change everything. The lyrics told the story of meeting someone unexpected, right when you started to feel overwhelmed by the monotony of regular life. And how something beautiful grew out of the unexpected, filling life with more colors, more melodies, and more love. It sounded oddly familiar and you had the feeling, they had someone particular in mind for this song. But when you asked, Namjoon just shrugged with a sheepish smirk and mumbled something about 'army being the unexpected'.

The loud noise from the microwave startled you, your head whipped upwards and you almost let your phone slip out of your hands. With a gasp you quickly saved the situation, exhaling with a proud smile and taking the deliciously smelling popcorn out of the heating device. Your eyes closed and with an ecstatic expression you inhaled the sweet, buttery fragrance of the snack, you planned to devour in the next minutes.

"Cute." Someone suddenly said with a melodic voice. You glimpsed over to the couch and noticed a mop of blonde hair and a pair of amusingly gleaming eyes peek over the headrest. As soon as you locked eyes, the person quickly ducked down and giggles erupted from behind the comfortable seating. With a wide grin, you walked through the kitchen, your bare feet gently patting on the cold marble floor. When you reached the couch and walked around it, two pairs of eyes were directed to you, shimmering with playfulness and warmth.

"You kids..." You said with a chuckle and sat down right in between the grinning men.

"Yah! I'm only two months younger than you, Y/N!" Jimin said with a protesting voice and a very cute pout.

"And I am ... I am strong and manly, not a kid! Look, noona!" With a beaming smile, Jungkook jumped up from the couch and showed off his muscles, flexing his arms and legs. You have to admit, they were quite impressive and he looked very good with his sharp jawline, his piercings, and bulky body. Especially in this tight-fitting HYBE shirt, hugging his firm chest and arms in the best way possible and those loose, short training pants.

"Hmm..." Your eyes slowly traveled over his body, your mind getting a bit clouded by this very familiar feeling gently knocking on your core. Well ... apart from your very hot first night with Jimin, nothing happened between you and the guys after that. The museum's exhibition and the boys' comeback were planned for the next week and so your schedules exploded after the day you moved in. There was only time for some quick kisses and soft touches here and there. And every night one or more of your boyfriends sneaked into your bed, cuddling close to you and sleeping next to you soundly till the relentless ringing noise of your alarm clock woke you up early. But even if you didn't have time for anything steamy, the fact that most of the boys ran around lightly closed or just in their underwear, especially in the morning, did not change. And it didn't help one bit. So no wonder, that after some days your body reacted that heavily to Jungkook, only showing off his muscles.