We from the moon, you from the stars

The streets were still empty as you entered the quiet office. Unhurried you walked past the long hallway, gradually turning on the lights in every room. In your hands, you held a beautiful bouquet with deep magenta peonies, fragrant lavender, and fresh eucalyptus.

Yesterday you relaxed in your flat, enjoying a quiet day on your free weekend. You just had tidied up the remains of your lunch, as your doorbell went off. Bewildered, you opened the door and were surprised by a flower delivery boy, holding out the beautiful bouquet. You accepted it quickly and walked off to the kitchen, searching for a vase. As you placed them in the water you spotted a little white card, nesting in the elegant branches of the lavender. With a smile, you read a few handwritten lines.

We from the moon, you from the stars.

Happiness beyond the universe.

Love - J & T

You stared at the card, reading the lines again and again. Smiling a little bit brighter after every word. Those two wonderful humans! You were moved by their gesture. The little innuendo in the bathroom did leave its traces. After the day at the studio, you had a video call with both of them at night, right before bed. They both asked you about your feelings over the little heated moment with them. Wanting to be on the same page with you. You liked their closeness, no matter if alone or together. But you set a clear boundary in going any further for the moment. Explaining to them that you wanted to go slow. They agreed profusely, not wanting to make you uncomfortable.

You walked into your office room, placed the flowers next to your computer, and opened the window to get some fresh air. Since it was relatively early a nice breeze flowed into the room, filling the room with the scent of the flowers blooming outside your office building. In a good mood, you started to work, answering your emails and planning the day. The shooting was a huge success and the client accepted the campaign with exuberant enthusiasm. One project is done, two more to go. Well, three more to go, to be exact. Of course, you didn't forget the shoes for the boys. The last few days you worked hard on the sketches for them, trying to include all the details and wishes. Since you wanted to make them special, you decided to make them yourself, not asking Ji-ho for help. As a matter of fact, you planned on starting to make them today. Ji-ho had her day off and Do-Yun needed to watch over her sick child. The workshop was empty and you wanted to exploit that situation in the best way possible.

You looked over the sketches, finalizing the last details. It was really interesting how different the designs turned out to be. The shoes reflect the guy's character and traits. At least the ones you could manage to grasp this amount of time.

Namjoons shoes were more on the plain side with natural colors as a base. The overall shape went in the direction of ankle-high converse. Since he loved to visit museums and liked traditional Korean art, he requested a pattern formed after one of the artworks he loved. You chose a delicate print of a bamboo forest, rising from the black sole of the shoe. The laces were made out of braided pieces of recycled black & white fabric, leftovers from the last project.

The plain design of his shoes was contrasted by the colorful chunky sneakers Hobi wanted. He told you he wanted as many colors as possible and the shoes should make him smile. As a special eye-catcher, he wanted a flower patch with eight petals. After some intensive matching of colors, you chose a mustard yellow, a radiant turquoise, a matt ocean blue, fiery red, and a bright lime green. You wanted the sole to be transparent, incorporating many small little sunflowers in the chosen colors. And maybe some sparkles.

The next design was Jimin's. Contrary to his stage outfits, he liked to wear elegant, plain shoes in the color black. So you thought of black budapesters made out of recycled leather. The twist you wanted to incorporate was the little embroidery on the side. A small star constellation with the word Nevermind written under it. You had sent him this idea via text and he was thrilled. Jungkook wrote you a private message in a matter of seconds after Jimin received the design and asked for the same constellation on his shoes.