"May gagawin pa pala ako, iwan ko muna kayo dito." I said and left them, I head my way to my room and by the way, each room contains two beds and my room mate is Hannah.

I am now in my room and I type the number that tita Irene gave me on the telephone, kt took awhile before someone finally answered.

["Hello? Who's this?"] voice from the other line, I'm sure it's a girl, the voice is soft and calm.

["A-ah hello po? C-can I speak to Ms. I-Irene Araneta?"] I asked nervously, hindi ako sanay makipag-usap sa telepono lalo na't ang inaasahan kong makausap ngayon isang napakataas at respetado.

["Hi, speaking.."]

I knew it. I knew it was her!

["May I know who's this?"] She asked in her serious tone, hindi ata niya ako nabosesan.

["U-um hi po, Si Isabelle Dy po ito. We met in Paoay Church po."] I informed her para naman hindi siya matakot.

["Oh yes, of course. Isabelle, I remember you. Hi hija."] she replied joyfully, ewan ko ba pero feeling ko nag-iba nalang bigla yung tono ng boses neto.

["Hi tita, I just want to tell you na, maybe I can't go there to train po. I don't have relatives sa Manila para matirhan."] I said sadly pero hindi ko ito pinahalata, ako na nga yung pupunta ipapaproblema ko pa sakanya yung problema ko.

["Oh, yun ba?"] she asked as if she's ready to answer what I just said.

["Ah opo."] I replied.

["You can stay with us in our house if you want hija, para naman mabigyang buhay yung bahay namin. Its just me and your tito Greggy sa bahay and I really want you to join."] She pleasingly said that made me shocked, she just offered me to stay in their house, like is this for real?

["Po? Naku, wag na po. Nakakahiya na po masyado."] I said shyly, Ms. Irene is a really down to earth woman, everybody would love her.

["Sweetheart, I insist. If you want you can ride with us papuntang Manila. 7 hours din yun papunta dun. Delikado na, after all you're still a minor."] She said with full of careness on her voice.

["Tita, masyado na po kayong maraming offer. Nakakahiya man po, pero pwede po ba? Natatakot din po kasi akong mag commute mag isa."] I said and chuckled softly, I also heard that she laughed softly.

["Of course, Mapapanatag din yung loob ko because I know you'll be safe."] Tita Irene replied, ang bait naman neto!

You're making me soft, pleasee!

["I still have problem, tita."] I said, I'm now really shy na, feeling ko tuloy ang kapal kapal ng mukha ko.

["What is it?"] She asked softly.

["Hindi pa po ako nagpapaalam kay Sister Theressa and Sister Anabelle. Nag iipon pa po kasi ako ng lakas ng loob. Kailan po uwi niyo?"] I asked her, sana maabutan ko pa sila kamo.

["Do you want me to ask permission to them? I can be there tomorrow. We're leaving next Sunday."] She replied, syempre I immediately refused, sobrang nakakahiya na.

See? She even asked me if I want her to ask permission for me to Sister Anabelle and Sister Theressa. Please, Ms. Irene how can I return your kindness?

["No tita, masyado na po kayong maraming nagawa. Let me handle this po, I promise I'll try."] I said softly, like reassuring her that I can do this.

["Okay if you say so, darling. Call me again if they said yes okay? I would be really happy."] She happily muttered.

["Opo tita, baka nakaka abala na po ako."]

["Oh no, of course not. Wala naman akong ginagawa, I'm glad you called me."] She said, I don't know why, but I see tita Irene as a mother figure for me. The way she looked at me, the way she cared for me and the way she gives me big offers like asking me to live with her so I can join and train in their school. I'm really thankful for her, it's just so rare to find a woman like her, I'm a total stranger but she's willing to help me.

["Thank you so much tita, Hindi ko po alam kung ano yung nagawa kong mabuti para maging mabuti ka sakin, tutulong po ako sa bahay ninyo at hayaan niyo po akong maging utusan ninyo—"] Obviously, she didn't let me finish.

["Your existence, you living with me & you accepting my offer would be more than enough for me, Isabelle. I don't want you to be one of my maids, I was the one who offered this. Please."] She said sweetly.

["Yun na nga po eh, you gave me opportunity to continue my dreams to pursue music, yet it feels like I'm more than your scholar. You will make me live with you and for that I'm really thankful for you tita. No words can explain how much I'm grateful for you."] I said making her feel that I'm so grateful for her at hinding-hindi ko makakalimutan 'tong ginawa niya para saakin.

["Hmm, I just hope that they would say yes, I'm really hoping, Isabelle."] Tita Irene replied, I can feel that she really wants me to go.

["Me too, tita.."] I said quietly and suddenly, someone knocked on my door.

["Tita, I have to go now na po, I think someone needs me."] I said as I chuckled.

["Okay sweetheart. Goodbye. See you when they say Yes!"] She said excitedly.

After we bid goodbye's to each other, I opened the door. It was Sister Theressa and Sister Anabelle.

"Ah, may kailangan po kayo?" I asked them nervously.

"May gusto ka bang sabihin saamin, anak?" Sister Theressa asked me, solemnly and now my hands are shaking.

"Um, o-opo." I said and smiled at them.

Honestly, I'm really nervous to tell them. A lot of what if's are going through my mind. What if they won't allow me? What if—ahh I hate overthinking.

Bahala na!

To be continue..
Sorry for the wrong grammars and misspelled words.