Ashish was looking at her. Avni looked at Neil who looked down. Avni understood that he knows Ashish is already discharged.

Avni: ab mamma, I am coming home today. You all reach there, I am also leaving in fifteen minutes.

Nm: ok. We will wait for you.

Avni: ok, take care bye.

Avni cuts the call she looked at Neil.

Avni: you knew that papa is already discharged. Right?

Neil suppressed his lips and nodded by not looking at Avni.

Neil: that is my hospital and I am coming from there so it's obvious that I knew about it.

Avni was looking at him.

Neil: Basically, my intention behind coming back home was that. I knew when you will get to know about his discharge from the hospital you will panic and take the stress so I came back and see I was right you were in a dilemma that what you will do.

Avni: then why did you not tell me?

Neil: You was already stressed by thinking about that so I thought to tell you once you will be calm.

Avni remains silent for a moment and looked at Neil.

Neil: what happened?

Avni: why are you so good? Why are you so selfless? I hurt you many times but you always forgive me. How can someone be so good?

Neil was looking at him.

Avni: don't be so kind and supportive that I start doubting are you a human. Don't be so good that I start flying in the air. Don't give me this special treatment that I got habitual of it. Let me live a normal life.

Neil smiled and cups her face with one hand.

Neil: you deserve this even you deserve more than this. You should be treated like a queen, the Queen of Neil Khanna.
You are special so you should be treated like that. And if we talk about goodness then I mostly wonder what are you made of? Because, the selfless nature I have seen in you, I did not see that in any other person. You took the blame on you for that accident which you had not done.

Avni was looking at him.

Neil: And about hurting then you never hurt me intentionally. I also vent my anger on you sometimes it happens between couples if we will not bear each other's frustration then who will bear it. Han.

Neil smiled. Avni was looking at him.

Neil: Avni, every day is not the same we can't say love you every day but we can support every other in every thick and thin of life. If I support you then you also support me. You became my strength when I need you then how can I leave you alone in your hard time. We are husband-wife and we should not need any third person to tell us what we should do we are enough for each other right.

Avni was looking at him. She just hugged him and a tear rolled from her eye. Neil hugged her and smiled.

Neil: hey what happened?

Avni: nothing.

Avni broke the hug and wipes her tears while moving away.

Avni: just got overwhelmed by hearing you.

Avni holds his hand in her hand and kissed his hand.

Avni: thank you for coming into my life.

Neil smiled. He keeps his second hand on her hand and kissed her hand. Avni was looking at him. Whenever Neil kissed her hand she feels a shiver in her body and she did not know why every kiss has a different feeling. When Neil kissed her forehead, she feels peace when Neil kissed her hand she feels her heart skips a beat. She gets habitual of his closeness but still, sometimes the situation was like that a small gesture of love gives her an emotion. Neil thought to lighten the moment.

Neil: by the way, we should thank Meddy bus, after all, we are together because of her.

Avni smiled. Neil smiled and kissed her forehead. Avni was about to get up.

Neil: where are you going?

Avni: to change my dress then we have to go to Mehta house.

Neil looked at her.

Avni: this is what you wanted right.

Neil smiled and nodded

Neil: but are you ready for it?

Avni nods.

Avni: when you are with me, I can do anything.

Neil smiled he cups her face.

Neil: I am proud of you, Avni.

Avni smiled.

Avni: I am just coming by changing.

Neil nods. Avni gets up and goes to the cupboard. Neil was looking at her he saw her going to change. Neil looked straight and signed.