"When was this?" Remus broke the small silence, drawing his niece's attention back to him.

"I don't remember. It had happened quite a few times to the point where Lucius and Narcissa made me stay with them every time we went somewhere so I didn't act like my mum, is what he said. Don't know what stick was up his arse. There was this one lady, she yelled at me for like an hour because I used the wrong fork...I still don't remember using a fork."

No one knew exactly what to say, making them happy for Accalia's short attention span for once.

"So are we living out here or are we going in? None of us want to but we have to."

"Yeah, yeah," Celeste took a deep breath and looked over at her brother. Sirius seemed just as nervous as she was.

Accalia and Sirius lead the way, mostly because Accalia started to lead the way and Sirius didn't like the way the muggle boys were looking at her. They walked up the steps and went she got to the door she turned to her uncle.

"So...can I just kick the door or what?"

"I mean, you could..." Sirius shrugged, pulling out his wand. "Usually we'd use our wands-or just kick it open that's fine too."

Regulus immediately looked over at Cassandra.

"That was one time!" she pouted.

"You we're the one that left the keys in the cottage."

"I was panicking!"

"I had Accalia in my arms!"

"I...forgot!"

Accalia started a coughing fit from all the built up dust. "Bloody hell," she coughed out as she and Sirius walked in. Sirius quickly waved his wand, making the dust disappear.

"This house is going to be the bloody thing that kills me," Sirius muttered, coughing once more. "I swear it."

"Missing Azkaban, are you?" Accalia teased her uncle, receiving a playful glare.

"How long have you been waiting to use that one?"

"Since I found out we were coming here."

Sirius rolled his eyes. "Just stay behind me, yeah?"

"Aw, you do care about me!" Accalia gasped dramatically as the two walked down a dingy corridor.

"C'mon," he rolled his eyes again.

Accalia listened for once and stayed behind, yet close to her uncle as they walked. Once the two got a few steps in, they heard a loud screeching and incoherent yelling. Sirius froze up as Accalia simply groaned from the screeching.

"WHO DARES ENTERS THE HOME OF THE MOST ANCIENT AND NOBLE HOUSE OF BLACK. THE HOUSE OF MY FATHERS-"

"What the fuck is that?" She groaned but Sirius was still frozen. "Sirius!"

Celeste came running in with Estelle and Remus, wands at the ready but Celeste seemed to freeze once she passed the threshold and heard the screaming. Estelle, Remus, and Accalia shared a confused look. Remus pulled Estelle and Accalia behind him, wand up.