56| One Month

My babies are one month now, everyone absolutely adores them

My babies are one month now, everyone absolutely adores them. They're so tiny and soft, Ezra sleeps peacefully the whole night while Amorà decides it's time to eat. She usually wakes up every three hours while Ezra wakes up every five hours.

I was breastfeeding but it was extremely exhausting so now, they're on formula. Ciro, Luna and Lilac love their baby cousins, they're so cute!

Rafael has been working a little, since I told him to. We have a lot of help but our families, my brothers and cousins see the babies everyday, along with Miguel, Alexi, Jorge and Paul. We're officially planning our wedding party, we are legally married but we also want to have party.

Ezra and Amorà started to smile, it's so frickin' cute! The midwife told me it's their genuine smiles, not wind.

Right now, Rafael is in a meeting, Hayoon-Aera, Faye and Violet are here. They've been such great help for me.

"Look!" Hayoon spoke. "Robyn's hair is curly!"

I looked over to Amorà, finding the little baby curl.

"Oh my god! That's adorable!" Faye happily smiled.

I held Ezra in my arms as he slept peacefully, Amorà was awake, looking around the room with her big green eyes. She usually smiles the most, she's a little ray of sunshine. Parenting is difficult but they also make it so easy for me, they make my day even better.

We still haven't picked who the Godmother and Godfather is, we do have ideas but it's just difficult.

Having a baby is a journey. A long, difficult, poopy journey. Having twins is twice as difficult. I can't believe my mother had eight kids, a set of triplets and a set of twins. How the hell did she cope? I know she had Margot and Fiona but my god, it's a challenge.

I know my mother protects our family, I still dream of her.

Oh! Another thing that's happening, Damon got a girlfriend! How cute!

But you'll find out who it is in Violet's Vengeance hehehehehehehe.

~2 hours later~

The girls left an hour ago, Miguel decided to leave the meeting early to help me out.

"The meeting is so fucking annoying, they don't want to settle on an agreement and Raf just wants to see his family!" Miguel frustratedly told me.

Then the office door opened, the guys stormed out immediately, Raf and his men followed us over to the couch.

"How did it go?" I asked Rafael as he ran his fingers through his hair.

"Shitty, I'm glad it's over" he said, taking a seat beside me. He placed a soft loving kiss on my lips before grabbing Ezra from Miguel's arms.

"Hey!" Miguel shouted. "We we're having a cuddle!"

"It's my turn!" Raf sternly answered.

"No it's not!"

"Yes it is!"

Who's the kids in this house....

"Shut the fuck up, you're going to wake the kids!" I told both of them off. They fell silently in seconds, god I love being the boss of this house.

Hehehehehehehe.

"Let's get these two up to bed," Rafael stood up. "You also need some sleep, you've been with them all day."

I smiled and got up, said Goodnight to the boys and made my way up to the nursery. We placed the babies down in their beds and put white noise on for them before silently going to our bedroom.

Rafael and I immediately went to the bathroom and changed. I brushed my teeth while he showered. I got into bed and sunk into the comfy mattress, my head hit the cloud like pillow. My body completely relaxed in seconds. Rafael walked in five minutes later and got beside me.

"How was your day mi amor?" He said as he pulled me closer to him.

"It was good, a little tiring. How was yours?" I tiredly replied.

"Also a little tiring, seeing you makes me feel better though" he whispered in my ear.

"I love you mio amore" I told him as I wrapped my arms around his body.

"I love you more."

We both embraced this moment of peace and silence, holding onto it for dear life. My eyes closed as Raf stroked my hair, I placed my head on his chest, listening to his heartbeat and immediately fell asleep.

Authors note:

Pls.

I'm getting so emotional, we're nearly at the end of this book and my god, I am an emotional WRECK!

I LOVE RAF AND BRIE😭😭😭😭

In the next few chapters, there will be huge time skips as I want you to see their lives over the years. Thank you for reading this story my babies, I love you all so much <3

(Violet's Vengeance will officially start once this book is finished)