9| Fear No Man

Waking up with a hangover is the worst

Waking up with a hangover is the worst. Raf has been a saint though, he ran the shower for me and lay out towels, he also went out and bought clothes for me. But I will be stealing his shirt, MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

After my shower, Raf took me home. He placed a soft kiss on my cheek but I pulled him into a kiss on the lips. I could feel a smile form on his lips while we kissed which I thought was adorable.

I got out of the car and walked into the chaos I call home.

"You stole my pizza Ian!" Bruno screamed.

"IT DIDN'T HAVE YOUR NAME ON IT!!!" Ian screamed back, storming off into the kitchen. I closed the front door, getting Bruno's attention.

"You're still fighting over the pizza?" I chuckled.

"Don't laugh at me, I'm angry" Bruno said, holding his hand up then stormed off as well. I made my way into Marco's office, finding Beckham, Ciro, Alejandro and Marc.

"Home!" Ciro smiled at me, holding his little arms up. I immediately lifted him into my arms and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"How was your date amore?" Marc asked, filling out files.

"It was good! I'm a little hungover though" I replied, sitting down with Ciro.

"Well, we want you to be careful" Alejandro spoke.

"Alejandro!" Beck shouted, I knew something was up...

"What's going on?" I asked my brothers, they all sent deadly glares to each other.

What are they up to.....

"Right," Marco sighed. "Remember Gi Yang?"

"Of course I do..."

"Well....he's back, working with the Australians" Marco sighed. I didn't feel any discomfort or fear, I'm afraid of no man.

"Cool," I smiled. "I'm not afraid of that."

Marco relieved smile appeared, I then took Ciro out of the office with me, Beckham thanked me before I left. I put Ciro in his high chair and took out so,e ice cream for him.

I'm the best auntie hehehe.

I got a bowl and one of Ciro's tiny spoons, scooped bubblegum ice cream into the bowl and handed it to Ciro. I thought he would've needed help with feeding but he can now feed himself. It makes me realize how much I've missed out, his first steps, his first words and accomplishments.

But I'm here now, and I'm here to stay.

After I sent Briella home, I then made my way home

After I sent Briella home, I then made my way home. Throughout the drive, my mind was stuck on her. When I traveled the world, I always thought of the famous Luna. The youngest, smartest, and bravest member out of our gang.

I knew Miguel missed her when we left, he felt distraught for leaving his best friend. We never told Brie about our family business. We lived in Illinois due to Carlos, he wanted us to look over the street gangs due to the increase of upcoming gangs.

But I'm glad that we were there, we met Briella there.

Miguel told me a little bit about Brie's family, how she found her brothers and all. But he won't speak on Jason De Luca, I've asked about him but Miguel just shakes it off.

I'll let Briella tell me when she's ready.

I've been informed about her relationship with Scar, her brother, Marco, actually told me. Scar has always been a player, I remember meeting him for the first time and he had multiple girls on his arm.

He was an absolute cock when we met, Farid and Scar are probably the worst out of the Zaid's. Their parents are lovely alongside Nour, Hala and Kamal. I'm actually good acquaintances with Kamal, we had a mission together a few years back. He's fucking hilarious!

Let's circle back to Briella, shall we?

I know if we began to form a relationship, I'll have to explain a few things to her. I have a dark disturbing past and I don't know if she'll accept me for who I am. I'm sure she's not ignorant but I can't help but worry.

I know everyone has a story, and I understand that some stories have more happy endings than bad. But mine, has never been happy in the first place. I have lived my entire life with confusion and uncontrollable anger.

Don't get me wrong, I don't punch out at people, I hurt myself more than others. I'd rather be sad for the rest of my life if it meant that the people I love are happy. And I know if I jump into a relationship, I'll lose all of my selfishness. And sometimes, being selfish is the best thing you can do.

I don't know Briella's past, I have no idea of how she grew up but I don't want my dark memories flooding her happiness.

Authors note:

Wooooo we got Rafael's POV!
Thank you for 2K already! I love you <3