57| Til Death Do Us Apart

~3 years later~

~3 years later~

I finally get to have my party! Whoop whoop! We were just so busy with the kids, we completely forgot our party idea. Violet and Marco are going to babysit overnight so we can get DRUUUUUNK!

We're not doing the whole ceremony, we just want the party...and I want the dress so..

Anyways, my babies have their own little personalities now!

Ezra is such a little drama king, he dropped his paw patrol toy and literally cried for an hour. A fucking hour. He's obsessed with anything that's animal related, made us watch National Geographic shows for the animals. He loves the Bee Movie right now, makes us watch it every single day. He is so loving and affectionate, he gives us cuddles and kisses every night before he goes to sleep.

Now, Amorà, she is such a sweetheart. She loves art and dress up right now. She makes little pictures for us, they're all over our room. She's a little daddy's girl, loves to play tea party with him. She absolutely adores her brother, she tries and makes him wear the princess dresses we got her but he's not interested at all. She's in love with her dark long curly hair and it's absolutely adorable.

Beckham and Hala are expecting! They aren't going to find out the gender since they want it to be a surprise. Ciro is so happy to be a big brother and it warms my heart.

Ian has a new boyfriend! And they're frickin' engaged! And his boyfriend is....drumroll please......Jakub Kowalski. Yep,you heard right. The Polish Don. How exciting is that!?
He's so happy and excited for this new chapter of his life, he's been sober for three years now. I'm extremely proud of him and I tell him everyday.

Okay, back to our party!

I decided to put my hair in a low ponytail, I want to dance without my hair getting in my eyeballs. We booked a beautiful outdoor and indoor venue, it's owned by the one, the only, De Luca's!

Luna, Lilac and Robyn will be wearing matching dresses. Ciro and Ezra will also be wearing matching little suits. Everyone will be wearing neutral colors or black.

"You ready?" Serena asked.

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention, Faye and Serena are now a couple!

"Yep!" I said while putting my earrings in. Amorà and Ezra then ran in, looking cute as hell!

"Mama! You look pretty!" Ezra smiled, I got down to their levels and kissed both of their heads. God, I love them.

"Thank you my handsome, you both look so beautiful!" I said, making them slightly blush.

I hand onto their hands and walked down the stairs, the cheers of the girls were the only thing you could hear.

"GURL YOU LOOK STUNNING!" Cassidy and Niamh both said on cue.

"PERFECTION!" Violet smiled brightly.

"You're so beautiful Briella!" Alliana told me.

I thank them all for the compliments, we then made our way out to the cars.