23| Impact

(Play useless by Omar Apollo for this one lads)

It's now 2AM, thoughts are running through my mind. Nour came and sat beside me, I didn't know if I was mad or just hurt by her.

"Why didn't you tell me Nour?" I asked her through my tears.

"Briella," Nour spoke. "I didn't know until today."

Is she fucking kidding me!?

"I asked Kamal about Penny, I remember seeing her in our house so I thought I'd ask him, he told me about her and Scar. I'm sorry Briella, if I known sooner, I would've told you."

"It's fine, it's over and done with" I replied, wiping my stray tear away.

Scar Sami Zaid, you've got a storm coming.

Farid texted me earlier today, telling me that Nour has been asking about Penny Mackenzie, my heart sank

If Brie ever found out, she'd never take me back. I know it was wrong of me but Penny let me do things that Brie wouldn't. She would let me be more rough with her, I couldn't do that with Brie.

So yes, every time Brie and I fought, Penny would help me take my anger out. That's why I blamed it on the Polish. I made up some story about the Polish but she found out, she may be smarter than I thought.

I would take Briella back in a heartbeat. My emotions are conflicting, I know I hate her but I can't help but feel such a strong love for her too.

Rafael can't please her the way I do, he's probably got a tiny dick.

If she knew about the truth, she'd kill me. I just know it. That's why she can never find out, I've hidden the clues deep down, burying them six feet under.

Farid is informing me about Brie, he's been keeping a close eye on her while I'm in Lebanon. I need to know about her, I still want her in my life. I'm coming home in a few days, hopefully I can convince her that I'm the best man for her...

 I'm coming home in a few days, hopefully I can convince her that I'm the best man for her

~2 days later~

We've got our first mission today! We're going to take down the first group of the French, they've been transferred to New York for business. I also asked Kamal about Penny, he informed me that Nour had no idea.

I know I shouldn't be asking around but my trust has been broke too much, I don't want to build a wall again.

Rafael has been amazing, he brought to me a petting zoo yesterday. The bunnies were so cute! I wanted to take one home but the workers shouted at me. Rude. I also found out that he has a photographic memory, how cool is that?!

Anyway, my mission is to kill half of the French, I wanted to do it alone but everyone said no. I'm raging! Let me do what I do best!

We rushed into the broken down warehouse, shooting everyone insight. Jakub stood beside me, he handed me a tiny knife which I gracefully took. I made my way up the steps, finding five men huddled in a circle.

I threw the tiny knife to one of the men's head, causing him to fall instantly. The other men were now alert, grabbing their guns from their waistbands. I was too quick, taking two of them down in a second. 

I pulled another gun from my waist band and pointed it to their hearts. The two men tried their best to shoot me but babe, I'm too fast.

I shot one in the head and the other in the heart. I then checked all of the rooms, making sure there's no one else there. I then heard footsteps approaching me so I turned around and shot the person in the leg. Only to realize that it was Derek.

"Oh my god!" I shouted, running over to him. "I'm sorry!"

"It's okay! You were protecting yourself, good on you" he painfully smiled, limping down the stairs. I helped him stay balanced, his arms was around my shoulder.

Once we made our way down the stairs, we met up with everyone else.

"Oh bro, did you get shot by a French?" Jakub asked.

"Nope, by Briella" Derek hissed.

"BRIE!" Damon shouted at me.

"Don't shout at her! She was protecting herself, I should've called her name before walking to her!" Derek told them, we all hurried out the warehouse before blowing it up. I hopped on my motorbike with Rafael, he hugged my waist and I drove away from the shitshow.

He held me so close, I could feel his warmth through my clothes.

"You did amazing flower" he told me, lightly squeezing my waist.

"Thank you, my love" I replied with a hidden smile. I focused on the road, no car was in sight.

Brie drove down the isolated road, they decided to take a different route than everyone else

Brie drove down the isolated road, they decided to take a different route than everyone else. Well, Jakub took the same route...thankfully.

Suddenly, a red car drove into Brie and Rafael out of nowhere, as if they were waiting for her to pass. Rafael fell to the ground, hitting the side of his head.

Briella on the other hand, flipped over the motorbike, severely hitting her head, her helmet came off immediately by the impact. The mysterious car drove away quickly, leaving Briella and Rafael to bleed out.

Five minutes later, Jakub drove down the road, finding the incident. He immediately stopped and rushed over to scene. Thankfully, some of his men were also in the car, they grabbed Rafael into the car carefully while Jakub checked on Brie.

He called for backup, telling Brie's brothers to go this way instead. Jakub held Brie's cold body in his arms, trying to stop the bleeding.

Is it too late?