60| Healing

As my kids started school, I began going on missions again

As my kids started school, I began going on missions again. But not for the mafia, for victims. You see, I've been killing rapists, pedophiles, racists and abusers. It's been a blast! I love seeing these pathetic people scream for mercy, break down and pray to god. As if any god would help them. I get home in time to clean myself up and get my kids from school.

And on those days that I can't do missions, I expose those motherfuckers. Rafael got Jorge to help me, he's extremely good at the tech shit. So we hack into every device they own, find the proof and video them. Send it out to the world, their families, their friends, their jobs and boom, their reputation is over.

I've exposed over 500 assholes this month and I'm fucking thriving. My family is proud of me, my friends are cheering me on and now, everyone knows Luna is back bitches. I have the protection of aaaaaaalllooooooot of gangs. The Italians of course, the Spanish, the Polish, the Australians and the Lebanese. Nour took the place of Donna, I'm extremely proud of her!

Ian and Jakub have been planning their wedding, they found a beautiful venue and I'm sure they're going to love it. Ian's sober for six years now, isn't that fucking amazing!?

Nour and Skye are engaged, they've been planning a fall themed wedding which will be super cute. They've been thinking of adopting, I honestly can't wait! I'll be an auntie again!

Damon and his girl, Allie Mercedes, have been doing amazingly, they've been having a blast with each other. Damon isn't as angry anymore, which was surprising but I'm glad she found a way to calm him down. He's still a blunt bastard though.

Rocco and Nicole have been wonderful. Luna got student of the month and they've been dragging that title out. They're extremely proud of their kids, it's absolutely adorable.

Beckham and Hala are having another baby! How cute! Another little trouble maker. I'm pretty sure the baby name is probably going to be Shrek or Fiona.

Bruno has a boyfriend! Frickin' Nicolo Lucido! Yes, they finally got to together, I've shipped them since day one. Bruno's so happy, I've never seen him this happy before in my life. I'm glad they're happy.

Alejandro and Leo are still single, if anyone wants them. *wink*

Now, Marco and Violet....you're just going to have find out about them in the next book.

Last but not least, Rafael and I. We've been doing amazing, he's been the best husband and father I've ever seen. He literally rubbed my feet the other night because they were aching, we went for a walk which I fucking hated. Raf is so good with the kids, they adore him. Watching him with the kids is honestly a source of happiness for me, the way he plays tea party with Robyn or how he plays paw patrol with Ezra.

Yes, Ezra is obsessed with paw patrol, he won't let it go.

These past years have been wonderful. It makes me see life in a different light, how it's meant to feel. I haven't felt miserable in ages, I've only felt love and appreciation for my family and friends.

I'm holding onto these moments tightly, hoping they'll never slip away from my fingers. My heart is full of love and joy, there's no longer pain or envy. Letting go was the best thing for me, it made me see things in a different way, made me experience life for how it is. Sometimes, holding onto painful memories only weakens you. So, I learned to let them go, slowly but surely.

The healing process is long and difficult but that doesn't mean it's nonexistent. As long as you keep going after what you want, you'll get it. Whether that's love, healing, success or acceptance, you'll get it. You just have to fucking fight for it.

As I've been doing those missions, I'm hoping to help the healing process for those victims. I want to help people that deserves it.
As this chapter comes to an end, my story still goes on. Telling you my past and present has been an honor and a privilege.

I've broke down my walls bit by bit, brick by brick. I got hurt in the process but that's just life. I thought my situation was fatal, no way to get out of it but I was wrong. I thought I'd be dead by 18 but I'm still here.

And I'll always be grateful for being alive.

𝐹 𝐴 𝑇 𝐴 𝐿: 𝐶𝑂𝑀𝑃𝐿𝐸𝑇𝐸𝐷

Authors note:

I am crying. Thank you so much for reading Fatal, I'm so grateful for every single one of you.

I love you all so much, stay safe and eat your veggies.

No, I hate veggies.

Eat your food just.

LOVE YOU ALL SEE YA LATER MY BABIES MWAH <3