2| Engagement

I haven't heard from Briella in a year, everyone believes she's dead

I haven't heard from Briella in a year, everyone believes she's dead. She has to be..
No one has heard a thing from her, she's disappeared, I can't find her anywhere! It's seriously damaging my health, I started smoking more and drinking.

Miguel is having a ball tomorrow, which everyone will be attending. Hala and Beckham got Nour to babysit for the night, Ciro is a little ray of sunshine. His speech has developed amazingly, his bright blue eyes remind me of Briella's.

My brothers have been getting on with life, Rocco is actually in a relationship...with Nicole Lucido. Yes, you heard right, Nicole Lucido. Damon is his usual angry self, punching every wall in sight. Leo has changed a little, he's become more serious and alert, he doesn't let his guard down, ever. Ian started a fucking war between the Polish, stupid cunt. Alejandro has been doing more missions, he has became one of the best underworld fighters out there. Bruno started street racing, he has a pure talent for it. I couldn't believe how amazing he is at it, Bruno has won every challenge he's been handed.

Now, Beckham, he's a father. He won't stop saying dad jokes and he definitely hasn't stopped watching Shrek, now it's Ciro's favorite movie and I've had enough of hearing them sing hallelujah. Beckham is the only one that thinks Briella isn't dead, he thinks that she's either broke her phone or lost it somewhere. Which makes sense for Brie but she would've got a new phone and texted us...

 Which makes sense for Brie but she would've got a new phone and texted us

"Jesus Ciro!" I shouted, making Ciro giggle. "You smell!"

You know, I love being a dad. Hala has been absolutely amazing with Ciro, her motherly love brightens my day. We're also engaged! Yes everybody, I'm going to be a married man! I hope Briella comes home in time for the wedding, I would really love for her to be a bridesmaid.

She hasn't been in contact with us at all, I'm pretty sure she's broke her phone or something. She's dumb like that sometimes. I would've sent her pictures of Ciro every single day, since she literally forced me to. One morning, I didn't send her a picture and she threatened to throw my Shrek teddy out.

No one touches my Shrek.

Anyways, I started preparing for the ball tomorrow. This will be the first night where we haven't stayed with Ciro all night and it's seriously freaking me out. I don't want my boy getting scared but at least Nour is there to keep him happy.

I want Briella to come home really bad but...I don't.

I don't want her to see the mess everyone has created after her leaving. I also don't want her to get hurt...

Scar is engaged to Victoria Martins. He doesn't seem to like her but I know it'll break her heart into pieces, I just kind of hope she's moved onto someone new. A fresh start. That's what she deserves.

I don't want her coming back with regret or guilt, I want her coming back with confidence and power. If there's anything I know, it's that Briella Luna De Luca is a badass...and not dead.

You can't kill a goddess guys!

Trying to convince my brothers that Briella is still alive is getting overrated, it's everyday now. I hate how they're literally planning her funeral for when they find her. I would know if she's dead, it's the sibling instinct. She's literally the female version of me....but smarter...and angrier.

I'm manifesting her return. I know it'll be so damn good, she'll walk in and be like "hiiii I'm back bitches, where is your hoodies?"

That's exactly what she's going to say!

We will all be waiting on you Brie, you're welcome home anytime.

Authors note:

Here's a few shoutouts to people that have already read this story :)

Lamsknitter <3

Only4youbesticle <3 love the name

Iceicebabyvannila <3

Edit: heyitsmedudi  literally my Wattpad bestie <3