4| His What?

"It takes a lot to trust that someone else will catch my fall"

I danced all night with Leo, we both got suuuuuper drunk which was the best idea I had

I danced all night with Leo, we both got suuuuuper drunk which was the best idea I had. I completely forgot the people in the room, the music took over my body, making me dance until I couldn't. My feet were aching with the heels but I didn't stop.

I drunkenly made my way to the bar, bumping into multiple people on the way. I sat up on one of the stools, I felt someone sit beside me so I turned around.

Oh god.

"You're back" Scar spoke.

"Mhm" I mumbled, not wanting to give him any attention.

He does not deserve my attention.

"Listen Brie," before he could continue , I put my hand up. Not wanting to hear his false apologies.

"Briella, listen to me" he demanded, I once again ignored him. He then grabbed my arm and pulled me out into the hall.

What is this? Deja Vu?

Why do all my exes pull me out into halls?!

Scar pushed me to the wall, locking me in with his arms.

"Listen, I'm sorry. I fucked up and I know I did. I miss you Briella..."

~"I missed you Briella" Marcus said. ~

I looked deeply into Scar's hazel eyes, those eyes that I've missed so much. But suddenly, I realized, I'm a motherfucking bad bitch. I don't take back cheaters.

"Okay" I simply replied, giving him none of my attention.

"Please Briella," Scar said, letting me go off his trap. "Just talk to me."

Before I could reply, a woman walked up to us. She seemed to be in her early 20s, she had long brown hair, brown eyes and she was around 5'6.

"Who's she?" She asked Scar.

"She was just leaving, lovely speaking to you Scar" I said, about to walk away but the woman grabbed my arm.

"I'm Victoria" she smirked. "Scar's fiancé."

His what?

I sarcastically smiled, trying to hide my annoyance. "I'm Briella, Scar's ex."

I smiled at her before breaking my arm away from her grip and stormed off. He's literally engaged! And he tried to sweet talk me? Has he always been a fucking cheater?!

I stormed over to Beckham, tapping on his shoulder.

"Can we go home?" I asked him, he nodded instantly and grabbed his stuff. I walked over to the girls to inform them I'm going home, they all hugged me before I left.