25| We're All Gonna Die

Sitting beside Briella as she's hooked up to life support absolutely kills me

Sitting beside Briella as she's hooked up to life support absolutely kills me. It should've been me who got hurt. She doesn't deserve this. Rocco, Damon and Bruno have been trying to find who did it, but it's been difficult.

We couldn't find any camera's near the place.

Rafael has sat beside Briella for a week now, even with his injuries. We tell him to go and rest but he just can't. He can't bare the thought of resting when the person he loves is lying in bed, unable to communicate or open her eyes.

We don't even know if she can hear us, she's been rushed into surgery five times now. I wonder if she's ever going to wake up.

Ciro has also visited Briella, Hala didn't want to bring him but he wouldn't shut up about her. He didn't even notice anything, he just thought she was sleeping. He kept shushing us while we spoke, lighting our dark days a bit more.

Miguel, Jakub, Derek and Gi have been here every single day, checking up on their new unexpected friend. The Lucido's also found out what happened, they rushed over as soon as possible.

Everyone is already mourning, I just can't. She's not dead. She can't die on us.

Home sweet home

Home sweet home. Oh, how I missed this place.

I walked into my father's office, finding Farid and dad.

"What's up losers?" I smiled, taking a seat beside Farid. They both looked at me with concerned expressions.

"Scar..." dad spoke. "We need to tell you something."

"Is Hala pregnant again?" I asked. "I don't even get to see Ciro!"

"It's not that...it's Briella."

Oh fuck.

What did she do now?

"She's in a coma."

What?

"What?" I asked, my tone got more serious as the time passed. "What the fuck happened!?"

Farid took a deep breath before explaining everything to me.

"She was in a crash, we think it's the French since they were doing one of the missions that day. She hasn't woke up."

No no no no no.

This can't be happening.

It felt like my whole world just ripped apart, I couldn't believe what I was hearing.

"I need to see her..." I whispered under my breath.

"No son, you can't. I don't want you fucking it up more" dad scorned.

The woman I love is in a coma and I can't even see her....

I sit beside Brie everyday now. I trace circles on her palms, the way she likes it, hoping it'll wake her up. If she ever will.

I stay with her all night, I can't sleep knowing that she may not wake up. I love her so deeply and I just can't watch her die on me. She hasn't showed any signs of improvement, I just hope she'll wake up soon...

I want to bring her on more dates, make her favorite food, play with her hair and show her my favorite spots in the city. I miss hearing her voice, I miss seeing her smile. Beckham placed the crystals I bought her, beside her bed.

I never got to give her my all. My heart aches with the pain of her not being with me. She may physically here but mentally, I don't know where she is. I want her back.

I want her to open her eyes, to smile and laugh. I want to give her the world...and I might never be able to.