17|Offical

What did he just say?

I looked at my enraged brother, trying to understand what he meant.

"I didn't drug her" Scar laughed, hiding his fear.

"Tell me the truth Scar!" Rocco screamed in his face.

"I did not drug her."

Scar took his coat and stood from his seat. "Now, if you excuse me, I have work to do."

We watched Scar leave, I immediately told my brother to explain his impulsive actions.

"We need a family meeting for this one" Rocco said, pulling out his phone and texting into the group chat. Telling everyone to meet us in the kitchen.

About five minutes later, they all sat in a circle at the table, Briella looked up at Rocco with worry in her eyes.

"I'm sorry Brie...I told him" Rocco said while pointing to me.

Briella took a deep breath in, before telling her side of the story. Our brothers were all confused as fuck, anxiously waiting on her response.

"So, Scar was sedating me with Xanax, I don't know why. I was becoming exhausted all the time, I had weird ass headaches and I kind of started hallucinating a little."

So let me get this straight, Zaid was drugging MY sister? Lied to her about the Polish? AND made her cry when she first arrived home? Fuck this, let's start a fucking riot.

Soooooo, picture this: Marco started a war between the Italians and Lebanese. Kamal, Nour and Hala have joined us, they don't want to be associated with Scar. Karima and Abdul apologized dearly to me, which I appreciated but I don't want their apologies. I want Scar's.

Marco order the Spanish to stay with me while my brothers and Hala go to the Zaid's manor, so we're playing GTA.

"Hey! It's my turn!" Miguel shouted to Raf.

"YOU LITERALLY HAD YOUR TURN!" Raf told him off, Miguel crossed his arms and sat beside me.

"You alright?" Miguel asked.

"Surprisingly, yeah" I smiled. I didn't feel afraid or sad, I've learnt to remind myself of who I am. I'm motherfucking Briella De Luca! No one can fuck me over!

It's been a few hours since Brie's brothers left, we informed the guys to go back to the mansion to work while Miguel and I stayed

It's been a few hours since Brie's brothers left, we informed the guys to go back to the mansion to work while Miguel and I stayed. We all sat in the living room watching some random tv show.

Have you ever heard of Big Mouth?

Why does Brie and Miguel love it so much!?

Briella lay on my shoulder while Miguel has his legs on hers. Miguel was fast asleep since it was nearly 1 AM.

"How are you feeling?" I asked Brie.

"I'm okay, thank you for staying with me Raf" she whispered, tracing her fingertip on my hand. I lay my chin on her head, softly kissing the crown of her head.

"Brie," I whispered. "I know this isn't the best time but...do you want to make it official?"

She lifted her head up, looking deeply into my eyes. Her beautiful blue eyes lit up by my words, the biggest smile rested on her lips, exposing her cute little dimples.

"Of course!" She smiled, I pulled her in for a kiss. Her soft lips hit mine, the intoxication was euphoric.

I'm not thinking of the future right now, I don't know what it holds. All I can control is now, and that's what I'm going to focus on. I can control how I make her feel, my words and actions. And I will not put her through hell, if anything, her touch sends me to heaven.

I know not to plan my future with her,I don't want to set myself up for disappointment. What if it's not what she wants? So, I'll just not plan anything.

But what I can plan, is another date! She told me she wanted to go to a petting zoo sometime, whatever my butterfly wants, she gets. I remember when we were younger, she'd try and take the stray cats and dogs home with her, which I thought was adorable.

We always had sexual tension between us, even when she dated Marcus. He never treated her right and we'd always argue over that. He'd tell me that he treated her like a queen but it was obvious that he didn't.

But now, I can finally show her how it feels to be treated like a queen.

I never want to make her feel hopeless or miserable, even if we do break up one day, I would never trash her name, never talk bad about her. I'd still respect her as a human.

All we can do is breathe and live the life we were given.