10| Lessons

"Do you remember what I told you?""Yes, dad

"Yes, dad. I remember" I whispered, holding down my shelves to hide the new scars that he painted on my skin.
"Then why did you forget?" Jason sternly asked, lowering his body so that he could lock eyes with mine.
"I...I just....I was busy..thinking of-" before I could finished my sentence, Jason slapped me face with his open palm, leaving a burning red mark on my cheek.
I'm used to the fear and pain now, I know if I fight back, he'll make the punishment way worse. So I've learned, to stay quiet, do not speak, don't fight back.

I've now unlearned many lessons that Jason taught me. Fighting back is the most important thing you can do for yourself, I now have the courage to remind myself of my worth. No matter who tries to take me down.

And to be honest, I love when men underestimate me. I love proving my enemies wrong, their shocked expressions with clouded vision. I will make sure the whole underworld knows not to fuck with me.

Are y'all confused? Let me explain everything to you...

~4 days ago~

We all sat in the conference room, the Lebanese, Spanish, Korean, Polish and Australian's were present. Marco tried to get Gi Yang to back off but honestly, I don't care. I sat silently, letting my brothers do all the work for me. I caught Gi giving me flirty looks and I'm not going to lie, it was giving me butterflies.

The Australian's kept sending me slight flirty glares too, they've never seen the De Luca sister in person before. Marco got them to stop going after Faye since they're allowed to work with us.

"So why isn't your perfect little sister not speaking?" The Polish Don asked Marco.

I looked over to Marc, I could see he was getting a bit frustrated with the men in the room. "Because she has self control, unlike y'all."

PERIODT.

"Self control? Please, she's just afraid to speak in a room full of men" Farid mumbled, he didn't think I heard but I decided to let it go....for now.

The gangs were all there due to joint mission, the Polish finally backed off when Marco offered for them to join.

But what they don't know, I'll be the one controlling the mission. I will be the boss.
They have to answer to me, no one else.

"Okay," Marc spoke in a serious tone. "We're going after the French. You have all agreed to cut your grudges since y'all are joining. The French will be in the Ruby Rose Casino, sometime in two months, that's where the attack will be. So we have a long time to plan."

"And you're letting your sister join us? Are you dumb?" Gi Yang asked.

"I'm not finished explaining, Yang" Marco scolded. "My sister, Briella, will be the head of the mission. You will answer to her orders and if you don't, she won't hesitate to kill you."

Gasps were all that you could hear, my enemies will have to answer to me which is their biggest nightmare.

"I'm not being ordered around by a girl!" One of the Polish capos said. Marc sent me a soft smirk, he knows what I'm capable of.

"You won't be ordered around by a girl, silly!" I smiled. "You'll be ordered around by a woman. Now, any questions?"

Several hands were waved in the air, I pointed to one of the Korean capos, letting him speak first.

"Do you actually think we'll lower ourselves for you?"

My brothers started to jump up from their seats, I held my hand out, making them sit back down.

"Do you really think I want to order small dicked men about? No, but we have to do things we don't want to do sometimes babe" I happily replied, sending him a cheeky smile. A few people started chuckling while others were getting more pissed off.

I then let the Polish Don speak..

"Jakub Kowalski," he introduced himself. "What do you specialize in?"

Finally, a reasonable question.

"Assassination and distraction."

I looked over to the Zaid's, Scar held an emotionless look on his face, his aura was full of frustration and rage. I then turned my focus to the Garcia's, Miguel smiled brightly at me while Rafael gave me a quick thumbs up.

"I'm not working with her! She's a fucking woman! What does she know abo-" before little dicky man could finish, I grabbed my knife from my thigh and threw it directly to his heart. Instantly killing him. You see, I can kill whoever breaks the contract in here. They don't know who the fuck I am. Every single man in that room had a face of fear, completely took by surprise.

"And you," I sternly spoke, turning my head to Farid. "I won't hesitate to cut that little tiny cock off and make you eat it, got it?"

He slowly nodded, trying to hide his fear. I looked at Scar's enraged face, feeding my ego.

"Well boys, it was nice meeting you all!" I smiled, heading to the door. "I'm going to make all of you my bitches."