42| Trouble In Paradise

~5 days later~

~5 days later~

Ian has finally been referred to rehab. I'm so proud of him, addiction is a disease, it's not easy. These past five days have been crazy. Let's give you a recap.

1. Ian's in rehab.

2. Nour and Kamal are now living with us.

3. Scar teamed up with the French.

4. I've fully recovered.

5. Violet and Marco are engaged.

Yes, Nour and Kamal are living with us now. They found out Scar's association with the French and they went loco on him. Kamal and I have been having a laugh together, he's great fun.

And yes, Marco proposed to Violet on Valentines Day! How cute!

Now, Scar. I'm going to fucking kill that lowlife scum. His parents have disowned him, I spoke to Abdul and Karima. They were both heartbroken over Farid, which I apologized for. But to my surprise, they understood. The knew that his actions would come back and bite him in the ass.

So now, Karima and Abdul have joined us too. Skye has also decided to be apart of the Italian mafia, I genuinely ship Nour and Skye so hard right now.

I have a mission tonight, I'm going after the French right hand man. Jakub planned a ball, which everyone will attending. The Lucido's, Spanish, Lebanese, French, Irish, Koreans, Australians and even more.

Which makes it even more exciting.

The French are now aware of the mission, since Scar decided to be a little dick boy and join them

The French are now aware of the mission, since Scar decided to be a little dick boy and join them. Fuck him.

We walked into the ball room, all eyes were on us. My brothers held their heads high, I mean, they're the most powerful mafia in the underworld. And I'm the most deadly assassin to be known.

I went over to the bar immediately, spotting my target.

"Can I have a sex on the beach please?" I asked the bartender. My target then realized me.

"Briella De Luca, what a wonderful surprise" he smirked.

"And you are?" I asked, I know who he is but I got to play dumb.

"Oliver Monet, we know about your little mission."

"What mission?" I asked, slightly smiling at him.

"Scar Zaid told us,Briella."

A familiar face walked up to us, she looked at me with such fear in her eyes.

Damn, the O'Connors let her out?

"Briella, this is my wife, Penny" he introduced me to her.

"Oh I know all about her," I chuckled. "She was fucking Scar Zaid behind both of our backs, so I wouldn't trust Zaid or your wife."

I took my drinks and went over to my brothers, Penny and Oliver started arguing.

Hehehehehehe, trouble in paradise.

I tapped Marco on the shoulder, standing on my tippy toes.

"The French know, I can't complete the mission" I told him.

"Fuck....okay, we'll find a way, good job though," Marco smiled. "Oliver looks pissed off!"

"Yeah....see that girl with him? That's the girl Scar fucked while we were together" I told him. Marco high fived me and we went on with our usual party shit.

Rafael was away doing business stuff while the girls and I danced and drank.

We got all the girls in da house tonightttt!

Vivi, Alliana, Serena, Cassidy, Faye, Violet, Niamh, Hala , Nour, Skye, Nicole  AND Hayoon-Aera!

I caught glimpses of Scar watching me, his jealous eyes couldn't look away.

Yeah, watch what you missed out on hoe.

All of my worries faded while I danced with my girls, we are one hell of a group. The spotlight was on us, our magnetic aura was shining throughout the room. Everyone knows not to fuck with us, we've got a seven nation army behind us.

The men were just being boring, not wanting to dance.... except Beckham, Miguel and Jakub. Of course, they decided to dance with us. They're literally the best.

I'm proud to call them my family...I just wish Ian was with us right now.