20| Regret

I've been sleeping with Violet since Brie came home

I know I should tell Brie but I just can't, Violet and I haven't even made it official! I've actually planned a cute little date for her, so I will have to inform Brie. But right now, she's away seeing Rafael.

I can't just hide this from her, she always tells me when she's dating someone so it's only fair if I return the favor.

But I really do like Violet, she's magnetic, wonderful and beautiful. She fucking breathtaking, the first time I saw her I fell head over heels. How she flicks her hair over her shoulders, the way the sunlight reflects off her hair and how she speaks.

God, her voice.

Her voice sounds like a lullaby, the little rasp in her voice makes my heart melt. I will make her my wife one day, if she'll have me.

I heard the door close so I decided to take a look.

Briella walked in with a box of chocolates in her hands, a huge smile on her face and her bag in her hand.

"Hey....is that chocolates?" I asked her, she slowly shook her head and opened the box, revealing little crystals. Which surprised me, mama used to love crystals.

"Mama used to love those, where'd you get them?"

"Rafael got me them!" She happily replied, making me smile. I love seeing my baby sister happy.

"Can I talk to you Brie?" I asked her, she nodded before walking to my room with me.
She sat down on my bed while I closed the door, my nerves started to close in on me.

"Okay... so," I mumbled. "How would you feel if I asked Violet to go out with me?"

 "How would you feel if I asked Violet to go out with me?"

Oh my god.

Violet and my brother?

Yes please!

"OH MY GOD! I SHIP SO HARD!" I screamed, making Marc jump.

"Jesus, lower your voice!" He replied, making me chuckle.

"THIS IS SO GOOD!" I shouted. "Am I going to be an auntie?!"

"Get out" Marco said while pointing to the door.

Rude.

"Briella is with Rafael Garcia

"Briella is with Rafael Garcia."

"And how do you know?" I asked, rage filled my senses.

"They're official, the whole underground knows."

Not on my fucking watch.

I hung up the phone immediately, how could she do this to me? I gave her my the world and she does this?!

My love is now replaced with pure hatred for her, I thought she loved me?
I thought Briella was smarter than this, I thought she would've waited for me. How could she move on so quickly?

I loved her. I would've gave her the world. Why would she betray me like this?

I will make Brie regret the day she met me.

Briella fucking De Luca, watch your fucking back.