49| Pinky Promise

WARNING: talks of suicide attempts. I will put a ^ on that part.

Violet and I decided to go for a little date today, she wanted to go shopping

Violet and I decided to go for a little date today, she wanted to go shopping. Does anyone want to tell me why women are so stubborn? She won't let me buy her anything!

"Let me buy you some, amore mio!" I told Violet.

"No! And you can't be all cute with your Italian shit!" She replied.

"Come on Angelo, let me get you something nice."

She rolled her eyes before agreeing.

Ha! I always win!

I've fallen deeply in love with Violet, her hypnotizing brown eyes catches me every single day. God, I can't get enough of her. She's everything I've dreamed of, she's smart, independent, absolutely stunning and caring.

When I first saw her in the ball room the night Briella came home, I couldn't take my eyes off her. How she danced and swayed with the music, how her eyes lit up, how her silky hair flowed with her movement.

Her aura is pure perfection. Her scent is a vanilla with a hint of lavender, which intoxicates my senses. I'd do anything for her, she's mine and mine only.

"Can we just go home? My feet hurt" Violet huffed, breaking me out of my thought.

"I haven't bought you anything yet!" I replied.

"You can buy me food, vamos!"

..I guess I don't win every time.

We walked to my car, I opened the passenger door for her. She thanked me before getting in. Once I got in the car, she placed her hand on mine, making me smile brightly.

"What's Briella doing today?" She asked me.

"I don't know, probably torturing Scar or something" I replied.

"Jesus Marc!" Violet spoke. "You said that so casually!"

"But she probably is!"