52| Four Months

It's been four months since I found out I'm pregnant, today we're finding out the gender

It's been four months since I found out I'm pregnant, today we're finding out the gender. I'm not doing a big gender reveal party, I can't be bothered. But Rafael and I are getting poppers for Ciro and Luna!

Y'all might be wondering, what happened to Scar? Well, Nour killed him. Finally. I didn't want to do it because I'm pregnant now and just don't feel like it, anyways, back to the story.

"Are you nervous mi amor?" Rafael asked me while we waited in the doctors room.

"A little bit, it helps that Serena is the doctor though" I replied, giving him a sincere smile.

He took my hand in his and softly kissed my knuckles. Serena then walked in with a perfect smile on her lips.

"You ready?" She happily asked me. I nodded in response, hopping up on the bed. She put the cold gel on my tummy before placing the ultrasound thingy on it.

"Wow! They're growing amazingly!" She smiled. She then let us hear the heartbeat which melted my heart.

"Wait....one second, let me get a second opinion..."

Oh fuck...what's wrong?

"What's wrong?" I anxiously asked Rafael.

"Nothing, don't worry my love" he replied, I could see the worry in his face too.

Serena and another doctor walked in, she done the ultrasound once again.

"What's wrong?" I asked them both.

"Nothing!" The doctor told me. "You're just going to have to order another crib!"

What is she on about?

"You're having twins!"

"WHAT!?" Rafael and I shouted,FUCKING TWINS?

"It runs in our family Briella!" Serena smiled.

"We're going to have two mini demons...oh my god!" Rafael happily said. I on the other hand, was freaking the fuck out. I have to push TWO demons out of my vagina!

"Can we find out the genders today?" Raf asked Serena.

"Yep!" She said. "Let's see...."

"Okay, we've got a boy..."

Oh my god, I'm going to have a son!

"And a girl! Congratulations!"

Holy shit.

"Oh my god mi amor! This is amazing!" Rafael said while pulling me into a kiss.

I'm having a girl and a boy! Happiness overtook my fear, I'm going to have babies! I've got a little bump now, I've moved in with Raf but I visit my brothers everyday. I can't wait to tell them!

Once we left the hospital, we went to get the little poppers for Ciro and Luna. I'm sure everyone's going to be surprised by the colors. I just can't wait to see their faces, I'm so grateful to have a loving family.

~1 hour later~

Rafael and I walked into the living room, seeing everyone waiting patiently.

"How was it?" Beckham asked.

"Is everything okay?" Bruno asked.

"SHUT UP AND LET HER TALK!" Damon loudly shouted.

Damn my dude, calm down.

"Everything's good!" I replied, handing the poppers to Ciro and Luna.

I sat beside Marco and Ian, Marco immediately held my hand in anticipation.

Luna pulled the first popper, revealing it's a boy!

"Congratulations!" Everyone screamed, running over to hug me...then Ciro popped the other..revealing it's also a girl.

"Wait what?" Alejandro questioned.

"Oh my god!" Hala smiled. "It's twins?!"

I nodded with the biggest smile on my face. I couldn't hide my happiness and love, everyone immediately ran to hug Rafael and I. Miguel whispered in my ear, "call the boy Miguel..."

Sorry Miguel, I have another name in mind.

Twins. We're having twins. Two mini devils, my little babies. I'm absolutely ecstatic!

Every night, I talk to my babies, telling them how excited I am. Briella thinks it's absolutely adorable,I just want them to know that they have a loving family.

My love has grew more for Briella, she's growing our babies in her body! That's absolutely crazy! She just looks so beautiful, god I can't get enough of her. We're growing a family together.

I know we aren't perfect and that's fine. Perfection doesn't exist.

Briella's been super moody and tired recently, so I've been leaving work early to care for her. She cried when I bought her a pregnancy pillow, she was having a really difficult time sleeping so I thought that would help. And I was right! She's been sleeping peacefully ever since!

Even with the pregnancy pillow between us, she holds my hand when she falls asleep while I stroke her hair. I always make sure she falls asleep before me, just so I know she's safe and okay.

We decided on eloping...so yes, technically we're married. But we're going to have a party after the pregnancy since she wants to drink. We're just inviting our close friends and family, which is a lot of people to be fair.

Jakub, Derek, Gi and Hayoon-Aera have already bought us baby gifts. They've became close friends to us and I'm forever grateful to have met them.

Everything has fallen into place, and I couldn't be happier.