10 Years Later....

Having three kids is difficult

Having three kids is difficult. One kid is hard enough never mind three! The twins fight like cat and dog, Rhiannon, my youngest, recently was diagnosed with Autism.

Now, don't get me wrong, I wouldn't change my life for the world but it's so fucking draining. But I'm the lucky one! A lot of people aren't surrounded my love and family. I luckily have that privilege.

I reconnected with my roots, found out who my ancestors are with the help of Violet! My mother's side of the family are witches, they were into the magic of healing craft. I found it absolutely mind boggling that I'm half of a witch!

The death of my mother hit me hard, I was never able to remember her since I was so young when he kidnapped me. Which is why I wanted to pay a tribute to her, find out who she was and what she done in her life.

I began to continue her traditions, Marco taught me Irish so I could understand her native language, Violet showed me what Celtic witchcraft was so I incorporate that into my everyday life routine.

Rhiannon is absolutely obsessed with the Irish Celtic history which I found crazy! She had no idea that I was also interested. She's only 10 years old!

The last time I spoke to y'all, I didn't know I was pregnant. It was completely different symptoms that I had with the twins. I didn't have morning sickness until 6 weeks, my hair fell out horribly and my skin was as dry as a bone.

Rafael was extremely worried for my health, he thought I was getting ill but I was only growing another human in my body!

Now, my Rafael has been a godsend. The goodness in his heart never faded from me, he always showed me who he truly is and I couldn't be more grateful for him. Even though he grew up in a Catholic home, he encourages me to learn more about the witchcraft that my mother participated in!

We've been going on holidays to Ireland, Italy, Spain and Brazil. Yes, he's half Spanish, half Brazilian. He wants our kids to see where their ancestors once lived....and he has business in most countries too.

Now, let's talk about my dear beautiful (extended) family.

Ian and Jakub have adopted a 13 year old boy, he grew up in a neglected home and they immediately bonded. It was hard for Ezekiel to bond with them due to trust issues but they built up trust like building blocks!

Damon broke up with Allie as she was cheating. Now he's with Moira De Luca! Yes! They're married! Five fucking kids, they were always going at it like rabbits....obviously.

Rocco and Nicole have been wonderful! Luna wants to be a detective which didn't go down well with her father. But, she didn't let his views and opinions get in her way. Lilac is crazy as fuck! She's always staying in our house since she fights with her parents a lot, just like her mother.

Beckham and Hala have their own little farm. They both still work in the mafia but they mostly pay attention to the farm. Ciro works with Marco now! He dropped out of school due to extensive bullying because of the family he was born into. Erin, their youngest, is Rhiannon's age! They both go to the same school and they love it!

Bruno and Nicolo, Nicole's twin brother, got married but have no kids due to their own beliefs. They didn't want to fuck up their mind which I completely understand. They're both amazing with our kids though!

Alejandro is still single and would rather stay that way...whore.

Leooooooo! Leo has four kids with a beautiful person named Leonie! Leo and Leonie...crazy right? Leonie identifies as non-binary which we all respect completely. They are absolutely lovely, I love having them around!

Marco and Violet...are they together? Are they not? Y'all just have to found out in Violet's Vengeance my lovelies...

Last but not least, Nour and Skye. They have been wonderful! Nour got a sperm donor and it didn't work out...then, Skye tried and it worked! Little did they know, Nour was also pregnant, it was just too early to see! So now they have two beautiful kids, Terra and Kai.

Now, let me tell you about MY kids.

Ezra Enzo Garcia, my 15 year old monkey. He absolutely adore me, even after his teenage mood! He has been doing amazingly in school, he's interested in science and sports. He does have a very bad temper when it comes to his teachers...which is pretty annoying. I don't understand why the teachers don't try to understand his behavior, obviously he has a problem but they still push him over the edge!

Amorà Robyn Garcia, my other 15 year old monkey. She's amazing at reading and writing but awful at maths and science. Always fights with her science teacher which she calls "Mr Narc." She's also been suspended due to fighting with the HIGH SCHOOL FUCKING BULLIES! No pun intended.
Other than that, she does good in school, it's just that she needs some help in other classes.

And now, my baby, Rhiannon Gaia Garcia, 10 year old! She's autistic but I believe she copes remarkably well. Her art skills are spectacular, she needs a lot of support which she receives from everyone in our family. I made all five of us go to the therapy sessions to understand her better. I will always do my best to make my kids life easier.

Rafael and I have done our very best to give our kids the life that we never had. And we succeeded.

They express their gratitude to us daily, hug and kiss us every night and we couldn't be more thankful.

Thank you universe, I owe you <3

Authors note:

I deleted double trouble so I decided to write this little chapter! I love you all so so so much! Have a lovely day and remember to vote <3