37• The fun continues

Start from the beginning

Mr. Olsen later informed me that he has a perfect location for the surprise and all I need to worry about is the rest of the requirements.

We were on bed within a matter of minutes and Adrien was fast asleep, clearly showing his exhaustion. I on the other hand was too tired but my blood pumped with so much excitement for tomorrow that I couldn't even stop myself from grinning. I used the time to think of some small things like what I would wear and all.

The sun rose up soon and just as planned, Adrien was gone for a duty call by Mr. Olsen. I did not miss the 21 calls he had gotten since morning and despite my urges to jump at his and yell his birthday wishes in his ear, I restrained myself.

He didn't seem upset this morning upon me not wishing him. Probably because he realized that I wasn't aware of my birthday but that kept me wondering why hadn't he even tried to let me know.

The time ran unusually fast while I somewhat struggled to keep up with the arrangements but I was a professional event manager and working under pressure had been my biggest strength. And of course, Mrs. Olsen and her crew had been of huge help.

To my greatest surprise, the location Mr. Olsen had set for us on a Yacht that we would have to ourselves in the evening. The decorations we had made, majorly with little lamps and white and red roses perfectly complemented the surroundings. When things were finally done, I focused on myself.

Dressed in the most sexy but elegant dress I had owned, I waited on the yacht for Adrien to arrive. I wore a strapless black dress that reached till my ankle and had a slit from my right mid thigh. I had packed it in case we had to attend a party and paired it with some complimentary accessories and sandals.

 I had packed it in case we had to attend a party and paired it with some complimentary accessories and sandals

The sun was about to set and waiting for even a minute felt like an eternity.

Finally putting an end to my restless heart, I heard some small commotion from the marina. I peeked out and the sight in front made me want to roll on the floor and laugh. Three of the security guards were struggling so hard to drag a blindfolded Adrien, dressed in a ravishing black suit that I had arranged for him to wear and left him a note. He was cursing at them, yelling for them to leave him and putting all his strength to set himself free. I might have felt a little bad for him but I guess it's going to be all worth it. Later when they climbed up the yacht and made Adrien sit on a chair I had put in the middle, I noticed that his hands were tied at his back too. And they immediately tied his legs together before he could stand up.

Just how much they had troubled my poor husband.

But when I looked at the three men who had brought him, heaving and struggling for breath, I was convinced that it had been the other way around.

I mouthed them a thank you and they took it as their cue to leave. Adrien's curses had no bounds as he wiggled on the chair.

"Where the fuck did you take me?? Untie me you fucking bastards, I will show you who I am."

I chuckled at his threats and to finally make him realize my presence, I seated myself on his lap.

"Get off me! Who the f-"

"Shh." I put my finger on his lips and shut him up. The yacht had started moving and we were making our way to the middle of the sea. "Relax. It's me." I traced his jaw with my finger and he froze in his trance.

"Crystal?" 

🔹️🔹️🔹️🔹️🔹️🔹️🔹️🔹️🔹️🔹️🔹️🔹️🔹️🔹️

I am finally back!!!
Oh my god, it's been long hasn't it. I'm so sorry about disappearing without a notice but I had my exams and I was very determinant about acing them.

Anyway here's the thirty-seventh chapter. Did you like it?

Would someone like to have ANOTHER UPDATE TODAY? If yes, fill in the COMMENT section and don't forget to VOTE.

See you again in a few hours. ♡♡