Clapping their hands Yeosang and Abi stood to their feet, "great, well let's get going."

Once we arrived at the theme park we all gathered closely into a group and headed for the first ride of the day.

"I'm so excited, for this ride." Mark chimed as he clapped his hands together. "It's a new ride, I've only been on it once but it's definitely a thrill seeker." Yeosang added as he and Abi lead the group.

Hearing small footsteps from behind me I looked over my shoulder and stopped. There was Wooyoung with his hands shoved into his pockets and his head down. Frowning to myself I ushered Mark to catch up with the others while I dealt with Wooyoung.

Myself and Wooyoung have been very good friends for as long as I can remember. Abi and Yeosang were the two that introduced us in the very beginning when we first started secondary school. Which was over ten years ago now.

Crossing my arms over my body I waited for him to approach me before reaching out to him.
"What's up face ache?" I asked with a foolish tone.
Looking up to me his eyes softened, his smile turning from a deep frown to a happy one. "Ah nothing" he stated as he began to walk with me. "Woo, I know when somethings wrong as you go all quiet, and not to mention you always shove your hands into your pockets."

Pulling his hands out of his pockets he shrugged his shoulders, "they were cold." I chuckled, "really? It's not minus twenty." Rolling his eyes he placed his hand around my shoulder, pulling me close he too also laughed. "I know it's not minus twenty y/n. I was just messing with you. Now come on let's catch up with the others."

"There you are, we've been looking for you." Abi stated once she saw us both running up to her. "Sorry, we got a bit lost." I lied, "How? Wooyoung knows where he's going, how could you get lost?" Yeosang added causing Wooyoung to go silent. "W-well it has been a while since I've been here s-so y-you know. It's easy to get lost when you can't remember your way."

"Never mind that, now can we please just go on the ride, the queue is getting longer." Mark shouted in anticipation as he pulled mine and Abi's arms.

As the day went on many screams were heard and made and lots of food and snacks were eaten. Even some toys from the claw machines were won, by that I mean Mark won himself a little Mandalorian teddy.

"Why are these claw machines so crap!" Yeosang shouted in anger causing Abi to giggle at his reaction. "Babe calm down." "Don't tell me to calm down, I want to win this teddy for you and this stupid-" "HEY LOOK WHAT I WON!" Wooyoung shouted as he ran up to us, a huge beige teddy was clung tightly in his grip.

Smiling in excitement I cheered in happiness. "Oh my gosh, that was your first go as well."
Looking at his bestfriend in shock Yeosang stepped forward, "how did you?" Wooyoung laughed, "just pure luck I guess. Why? Struggling are we?" he teased making Yeosang roll his eyes and reach back into his angrily pocket to find more loose coins.

"Come on, let's go and try another game." Wooyoung smiled as he held onto my hand. Jolting ever so softly I looked into his eyes, to which they were already looking into mine. "Sorry I didn't mean-" "no, no" I spoke up cutting him off. "Let's go and show Yeosang that we are far better at winning games then he is."

Smiling evilly Wooyoung reattached his hand with mine and guided us into the arcade.

"Here told Mr Teddy, while I have a go at this one" Wooyoung called as he placed the teddy bear into my arms. "Wait Woo" I called with struggle, "this bear is huge, it's twice the size of me." "It doesn't matter y/n, it's cute."
As he turned his back toward me a sudden blush formed onto my cheeks. Hiding my head away I watched closely as Wooyoung placed a coin onto the machine and began to play.

As the silver claw moved across the machine I watched in nervousness as it reached down and clung it's claws around a small Tiger. With my eyes widening it lifted itself up and dropped the teddy down and into the winning slot. "Oh my god" I shouted in excitement, "you won, you won."

Jumping with joy Wooyoung lent down and pulled the Tiger out. "You have the most luck I've ever known for someone to have." Giggling to himself he inspected the Tiger from head to toe. "Here" he said handing it to me as he pulled the big teddy bear away from my frame. "I want you to have the Tiger."

"Why?" I asked softly, "because I won it for you so I want you to have it." Taking it from his hands it's soft fur touched my fingertips.

"I was just jealous ok" Wooyoung admitted making me look back up to him. "Jealous of what?" he paused, "wait don't tell me you were jealous of us watching a video of Bang Chan." As his face turned blank I laughed ever so slightly, my hand covering my mouth.

"Woo. You don't have to be jealous of him, he's just someone from a boy band me and the others happen to like. Don't take it personally. I like you far more anyway so-"

Oops

"You like me?" he asked with a whisper.
Realising I'd just admitted my feelings for him I knew I couldn't go back.
Nodding to his question Wooyoung stepped closer, his free hand making it's way up to my cheek. "As we seem to be admitting our feelings to one another, I'll admit mine and say I like you too y/n."

As he began to lean in a loud clap was heard from beside us. Immediately pulling away we saw Yeosang clapping his hands in happiness, Abi and Mark beside him with smiles on their faces.

"Finally you both admitted your feelings for one another." Yeosang commented. "It was about time" Abi grinned as she wrapped her arm around me. "About time" I whispered as I looked down to the Tiger that Wooyoung won me.

•••
Requested by SnehaRox9985