Valentine's Surprise

Happy Valentine's Day 🌹
Obsessed with this photo of Wooyoung!!
•••

"Babygirl are you ready?" Wooyoung shouts from the bottom of the stairway.

Looking around the room you sighed in sadness. With your hands on your hips you scanned the bed, the desks and the wardrobe for anything you may have left behind.

"Babygirl?" Wooyoung shouts once again making you turn your attention to the sound of his voice. "Y-yeah just give me a second" you shouted back, your voice full of sadness from within.
Placing your rucksack over your shoulders you grabbed your phone and left the room.

Taking in all the photos on the freshly painted wall you made your way down each step. "There's my girl" Wooyoung greeted with a smile the moment he saw you appear.
Feeling your heart split into two he brought you into his warm embrace, something you will miss very much.

"Everything ok?" he asks as he pulls away from you. Nodding highly you showed a faint smile yet all Wooyoung did was chuckle. "Could your smile get any more fake?" Rolling your eyes you stepped closer and wrapped your arms back around him.

"Someone's needy today" "shut up" you mumbled as you rested your head onto his chest, his heart pumping away.

"Come on baby, let's get going."

Removing his hands you both grabbed your belongings and followed him out to his car.

Strapping yourselves in Wooyoung put his car into drive and drove away from his home, again something you will miss.

"Suitcases?" "Check" "Passport?" "Check" "Phone" "Check" "One last kiss" "Definitely check"

As your lips connected for one of the final times a large aeroplane flew above you both. The sound of its loud engines made you pull away and cover your ears.
"That will be you soon" Wooyoung chimed in excitement. "I guess"

"Ah don't be like that princess, it will go quicker then you think. Now come on let's head for the terminal"

Once you watched your suitcases leave your sight you turned to see Wooyoung who was stood by a pole with his hands in his pockets. A sad expression now plastered onto his face, it wasn't long until you would be leaving him.

"Hey" you called making him look up to you. "You look so sad" you stated. "It's because I am, I don't want you to leave."
Cupping his cheek you kissed the other ever so gently, "I don't want to either but I haven't seen my family in five months, plus college is starting again so I kinda need to go."

Holding onto your hand he nodded in agreement. "I know and they'll be very excited to see you."

As you walked hand in hand through the airport the sound of the planes landing and taking off made you wonder.
"What you thinking about?" Wooyoung called. "Huh...oh nothing." Wooyoung tutted, "I know that face, what's on your mind?" He asked stopping mid walk.

"I'm just sad but also excited I guess." Wooyoung frowned, "what do you mean you guess?" You shrugged your shoulders, "I don't know, I'm excited as I haven't been able to hug them in person but also sad as I'm leaving you behind. I know how much you want to come with me but your tour is starting again soon. And that's more important."

"But you're also important princess."

Standing by the large floor to ceiling windows you both stood in one another's arms. "I love you princess, always have and always will." "As do I, I love you too-"