Just a bet (2)

It had been a week since i ran out of Wooyoung's house and since then I have been avoiding everyone as much as possible, besides my bestfriend Natasha.

"Have you seen San since?" She asked softly. I shook my head as I looked down into the steaming cup of hot chocolate. "He's your brother y/n" I looked up at her, "I know but still, he fucking knew about this bet and he didn't think to tell me" I spat in annoyance. Tash looking shocked at my reaction. "I'm sorry" I mumbled. "It's ok" she said holding onto my hand.

Wooyoung's POV:
"Have you tried reaching out to her?" Yunho asked softly. I nodded, "I have but s-she" my head fell into my hands as I cried.

"It's ok Woo" Yeosang said patting my upper back. "No it's not" I mumbled into the sleeve of my jacket. "It's all my fault" I said lifting my head back up and running my hands through my hair. "Hey it's on all of us." Hongjoong said. "We forced you into this" Jongho said. "Which we shouldn't have" Seonghwa finished.

"Other then me" San spat with his arms crossed.

I scanned my eyes over to him to his eyes sending daggers into my heart.

"Look" Mingi spoke getting everyone's attention. "We were stupid, we forced you into something you didn't want to do and now you've lost someone who's clearly very special to you. But San" Mingi said turning to him. "You should have said something about her being your little sister, if you did we wouldn't have chosen her." San scoffed "Oh so if she wasn't you still would have chosen her?" He fought. Yeosang sighed. "No San, even if she wasn't we wouldn't have chosen her, let alone even made the bet."

"At the end of the day we've all been stupid and had our head to far up our own arses. As y/n said" Jongho spoke.

"Whatever your gonna do I don't wanna be apart of this" San said standing from his chair. "Not only I've lost my baby sister but I've now lost trust in you all, specially you Wooyoung" he said pointing to me.

"You really have to prove yourself" he said with force before leaving the house, with the door slamming shut behind him.

We all jolted to the noise. "We really need to clear this up." Seonghwa said in sadness. "But how?" Yunho asked.

I stood from my chair in frustration. "I know you wanna help but this is all my doing, I need to gain her trust first before either of you approach her. She will definitely not speak to me if any of you do that." I sighed. "I just-" "you love her right?" Yeosang said with a soft smile. I nodded. "Then go get her" Hongjoong said shooing me away.

I brightly smiled before running out of the house.

Your POV:
I laid on my bed starring up at the boring while painted ceiling.

Knock knock

"Y/n?"

It was San.

"Can I come in?" He asked softly from the opposite side of the door. I rolled my eyes and turned my body away from the door. "Y/n. Please" San begged. "I'm sorry" he whispered.

I shook my head as tears fell down my cheeks and onto my pillow. "You betrayed me" I shouted. "I-I didn't mean too" his voice now cracking. "You knew and you didn't think to stop it?" I asked. "I didn't think it would get this bad" I scoffed, "Sure, just go away San" I said laying back down.