Royal Prince (2)

Please read Part 1 before this chapter
•••

Prince Wooyoung's POV:
My fathers eyes widened, "I beg your pardon?" He asked as he stood to his feet.

"I said I don't want any of the girls you've picked as my future wife. I've had my eye on one of the servants for as long as I can remember and right now she's missing."

My father laughed. "You can't marry a servant, her and her mother are not from a wealthy family. Hence why we took them in to work for us." I rolled my eyes, "she came in when she was a child and she's been working ever since" I shouted.

"She hasn't even had the opportunity to even go to school, her mother as done all she's could. She taught her how to read and write. Hell even I wasn't given the opportunity to go to school, a real school. One of the princesses was the reason as to why y/n had the red mark on her cheek, she slapped the girl I love."

"She told me it was because a broom fell onto her face" her mother intervened. I shook my head, "no, when my mother and father left the room earlier this morning she caught y/n looking at me. She told y/n she will never find love and that she will always be a worthless servant, leading her to slap her across the face."

Y/n's mother's head fell in sadness. "Please tell me this is a stupid lie, she would never lay a hand on a servant." My father retorted but I scoffed "and here we go again, always believing other people then your own son. I saw what I saw, she even threw away y/n's lunch. I helped her when no one else could, I was there when she needed someone the most."

"Where was her mother in this?" He argued, "I went back to work" her mother called. "This isn't my issue, put your crown on and choose a wife" my father fought causing something inside me to snap.
"Fine" grabbing my crown I placed it onto my head. All the girl's eyes brightened up when i stepped into the centre of the room.

"I'd like to thank everyone for coming tonight but I have already chosen who I would like to marry." The room fell silent, turning to my father I then removed my crown.

"I've fallen in love with a servant." A few gasps were heard from around the room. "Since the moment I met her I've done nothing but love her. Her smile brightens up my day and everything she does is with care. She's too precious to me. I'm sorry father but I will not choose one of the ladies in this room, I'm going to find my future wife, if you don't agree then I'm no longer your son."

Throwing my crown onto the ground everyone's eyes lingered onto me. Breathing slowly my mother sent me a smile, "go" she mouthed making my heart form once again.
Stepping back I ran out of the castles exit in search for y/n.

Your POV:
Lying on the cold floor the rain had grew heavier. The trees began to blow within the harsh winds causing the leaves to run along the ground. The loud rustling made me feel uneasy.

Checking my surroundings no other soul was to be seen or heard. Standing to my feet I took a deep breath before bringing myself further into the rain.
My dress was now ruined and covered in dirt. My hands were shrivelled and pale from the weather.

Hearing the clapping of the clouds, thunder soon echoed throughout the area. The sky was pitch black, the lights dimming- almost drifting away.
Walking around the gardens I tried to search for some way back into the castle. But living here all my life I knew every door would be guarded, specially on a night like this they would all be locked.

As I wiped away my face with the material of my dress I continued to walk ahead, calling out for anyone who could hear me.

"Y/n" a voice called causing me to turn in hope.