Raided

He was the most striking man you had ever seen

The way his mysterious eyes peaked out through his black face mask made your heart flutter.

The way his clothes clung to his broad body made you think what else he would look good in.

As your mouth fell ajar your eyes scanned down to a sharp knife that was held tightly in his hand. His knuckles turning white in the process.

You were currently standing in the middle of your kitchen face to face with a burglar.
A burglar who any minute now could take your life, yet deep down through his husky eyes you could sense he didn't want to do this.

Was it you that was stopping him?

Earlier that day

"Thank you for that presentation y/n, you were brilliant." Your boss Mr Choi applauded happily as he stood to his feet. "Thank you Mr Choi" you smiled as you made you way back to your seat.

"I must say San, she's a keeper. I can see the business flying high with miss y/n involved." The former chairman of the business, Mr Park commented as his assistant of the business Mr Choi sat next to him.

"I couldn't agree more. She's great" he replied as he looked over in your direction, to which you were currently collecting your papers and putting them into your bag.

"Invite her out for dinner tonight." Mr Park demanded. "No business will be spoken of myself and my wife would like to get to know her more. I can see you have a keen eye for her San."

Looking across a smile crept onto Mr Choi's face.
Since the day you started in the business Mr Choi has always felt something toward you, but being your boss there was set backs.

"I know your concerned" Mr Park added as he looked across to his bestfriend. "But think it like this, it will be a bonus for the company and a bonus for you getting the girl you've had your eye on for a long time. Think about it."

Lifting his body off the chair he held out his hand for Mr Choi to shake, which he happily did. "I'll see you tonight at 7pm."

Collecting his brief case Mr Park left the meeting room, off to find his wife who was somewhere else in the building.

Building up the courage Mr Choi made his way over to you. "Y/n" he called making you turn to him. "Yes Sir?" scratching the back of his neck a nervous sigh escaped his lips. "Are you free tonight?" he asked suddenly making your eyes lift, "not that I can think of, why sir?"

"I was wondering if you would like to come to dinner with me? Mr Park and his wife have invited us along. No business will be spoken of just a friendly dinner."

Looking into his eyes you buffered. "I can understand if you don't-" Mr Choi intervened as he noticed your sudden silence.
Shaking your head you let out a chuckle, "no- I'd love to Mr Choi" you smiled brightly.

Earning a sigh of relief he too smiled brightly. "Great well I shall pick you up at 6:30. Dinner is at 7 and you know how Seo- Mr Park is" he recorrected before finishing, "when people are late"
"I do indeed" you agreed. "Well you have my address so come by when your ready. See you later Mr Choi" you grinned as you headed for the door.

"Y/n" Mr Choi called making you stop, your grip on the door's handle loosening. "Yes sir?" you asked once again as you turned to him. "Well done on the presentation once again, I can see you gaining a great future here."

Shyly looking down a warm tint grew upon your cheeks "thank you." Placing your hand back onto the handle you reopened up the door and left the room, closing the door behind you.