Fresh Start (2)

Few Days Later

Taking a seat beside Jungkook I began to prep for today's meeting.

"Have you heard from him?" Jungkook asked with a whisper, checking his surroundings to make sure no one was close by.
I nodded with a sigh, "he has contacted but I just haven't had the need to respond." "perhaps you can just try" he spoke making me look over to him.

"Why should I? He gave up on me Kook, and now after a year he all of a sudden wants me back. It doesn't make sense" Pinching the bridge of my nose I tightly closed my eyes.

"Hey" he spoke causing me to reopen my eyes. "He did just sign a contract to be in a band, when I signed for BTS we worked non stop. I felt awful for not contacting my family and friends, but I knew they were happy as I was achieving my dreams."

"So your saying I'm not happy for Wooyoung?" I asked with disappointment. "No, no, that's not what I'm saying" he laughed a little. "Deep down I can tell you we're supportive of him, no matter what the situation. Yes it's going to be a shock to see one another after such a long time but he clearly wants to make amends. I see the way he looks at you y/n. He really loves you."

With my facial expressions softening I looked down to my laptop. Which had a folder on its desktop named 'Y/n and Woo'
"I know I'm no matchmaker let alone the best at giving relationship advice but just see what he has to say. Let Wooyoung take you out and spoil you like the wonderful girl you are."

A smile formed onto my lips as I listened to Jungkook's words.
"You're the best, thank you" leaning across I wrapped my arms around Jungkook's body, hugging him tightly.
"You're welcome y/n" he smiled as he hugged me back.

Upon hearing the door break open myself and Jungkook immediately pulled away from one another.
Looking over I saw a very out of breath and flustered Wooyoung

"Woo?" I asked aloud. "S-sorry, did I intrude?" He asked with a stutter. "No, what's the problem? Why are you so out of breath?" I asked as I approached
Seeing his body tilt from side to side I held tightly onto his bicep holding him up.
"I-I erm" sweat began to run down his forehead.
I frowned deeply as I looked into his eyes which were bloodshot.

"He doesn't look good y/n" Jungkook spoke as he too approached us. "Are you ok Wooyoung?" He asked in concern.
Shaking his head Wooyoung reached out his hands, holding onto my body. "I-I need w-water"
The moment those words escaped his lips he collapsed onto the ground.

My heart shattered at the sight. Screaming his name I frantically tried to awaken him. "Wooyoung?" I called as I placed the back of my hand onto his head.
"Woo can you hear me?"
"I'll go get the doctor" Jungkook spoke as he ran out of the room.

"Baby can you hear me?" I asked, to which I immediately pulled away.

I just called him Baby

"Hmph" Wooyoung groaned.
Standing to my feet I ran toward my bag fetching my bottle of water.
Kneeling back down I began to flick trickles of water onto Wooyoung's face. Unbuttoning the top button of his shirt I pulled it apart and dropped more water onto him.

"Baby?" He groaned.
"Woo I'm here you're ok. Jungkook's just gone to get the doctor."
Tucking loose strands of hair behind his ears he looked up into my eyes. "Princess" he whispered the moment Jungkook and the doctor ran out of the elevators.
"Jungkook" I yelped the moment I saw him.

"What seems to be the problem?" The doctor asked as he began to check over Wooyoung.

"I-I...w-we don't know, h-he just ran into the room and t-then h-he collapsed" I stuttered in panic.
"Seems like he's over worked himself, and there seems to be a lack of water in his system. He'll be ok y/n, let's get him up and take him to your office to rest."

Wooyoung Imagines जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें