Just a bet (3)

As we walked through the park not a word was spoken from Wooyoung, nor myself, it was nice.

Hearing our footsteps along the cobbled ground, hearing the screams and laughs of kids come from the park, and the soft chirps of the birds flying through the sky.

Wooyoung's arm was sill safety wrapped around my body. He wanted me close which I didn't object too. I looked up to see his chiselled jaw and his beautiful eyes blinking every so often. "Take a picture it lasts longer" Wooyoung speaks up making me turn away in embarrassment. "Checking me out huh?" He teases. I scoff "No" I replied, but all Wooyoung did was giggle.

Which made me smile.

"Where are we going exactly?" I ask. "We have a hide out which we go to quite a lot and I have a feeling San will be there. It's often our escape, our getaway from the real world." My heart sank, I hated the fact that he felt responsible for this whole mess. "Woo?" I ask nervously. "Yeah?" "W-why didn't San tell me?"

Wooyoung's arm slipped from my frame making me frown. He sighed, "I don't know y/n. I think he just liked seeing you happy." I looked away from his gaze. "I think it's best to ask him that yourself" which I nodded too. "You're right" I whisper.

Once we arrived Wooyoung took my hand as he walked us further and deeper into the forest. "This is your hide out?" I ask in concern. Wooyoung nodded. "Yes we aren't far" I looked up to the trees to see them swaying back and forth from the wind. "This isn't where you murder me is it?" I ask nervously. Wooyoung chuckles and turns to me, cupping my face. "No my angel. Now just walk straight ahead and you'll see a lake. San should be there." I look over his shoulder. "And where will you be?" I ask in worry.

"I'll be here don't you worry. I'll just be standing further back, I don't want San seeing me" he pauses. "Well he'll probably want to murder me if he sees me" I laugh. "I hope not" Wooyoung gently kisses my forehead before guiding me forwards.

Taking each step slowly I walk out into a board walk, with a huge and beautiful lake surrounding it.

"Y/n?" I jolt as I hear someone calling my name. I turn to my left to see San looking straight at me. I gulped nervously, "h-hi" I whispered. "What are you doing here? How did you know where I was?" He asked as I walked towards him.

"Wooyoung brought you here didn't he? Your back with him aren't you?" San said sternly. "No...yes...well I erm-" I sighed. "Look. I haven't come here to play twenty one questions. I just wanted to see you and talk to you." San scoffed as I took a seat. "Don't act like that San" I said in annoyance.

Letting my legs dangle over the edge I looked out onto the quiet waters. "Wooyoung confessed to me and told me what had happened, and how the boys pressured him into this bet. Rather then me screaming in his face like I did the first few times when he tried to talk to me, I just decided to stand and listen. He maybe thought that the reason why you didn't tell me about the bet was because you liked seeing me happy. I know we both agreed on not to tell people about us being siblings but I think we need to be honest. I just want everything to go back to how it used to be, I don't understand how you could let them just make a bet and especially on me. You should have told them there and then about us."

San sighed as he took my hand in his. "I know and I'm the worst big brother for it, I know I should have told them and I know I should have told you but that's now in the past and I know we can't change those things but I wish we could. You have no idea how heart broken I was when I saw you that day when we all turned up at Wooyoung's house. Hearing your voice break as you cried I just froze. I didn't know what to do."