Vampire AU (2)

Wooyoung's POV:
"Wooyoung!" "Wake up god damn it." A small slap to my cheek caused me to awaken. I jolted up to be greeted by Yeosang and Seonghwa. "What are you guys doing here? Wait. Where's y/n?" I asked in confusion. "That's why where here you dumb asa. Mark took her." Yeosang replied.

Anger grew within me. I stood to my feet and ran out the alleyway. Yeosang and Seonghwa close behind me.

"She's to the left" Seonghwa shouted as I followed his directions, which lead me to the end of a alleyway, but as I reached the dark shadows I saw two bodies lying on the floor. San standing above the vampires body and Yungho kneeling down to another.

My chest felt heavy, talking small steps I felt my heart shatter. There she was, my angel on the ground. Her eyes were closed and two visible bite marks remained on the side of her neck.

My legs collapsed from underneath me. Tears brimmed in my eyes as I baby crawled to her unconscious state. "I-I'm sorry Wooyoung."

"We were too late." San whispered. I looked over my shoulder to see Seonghwa and Yeosang standing close with both of their heads facing the ground.

I blinked rapidly. "S-she isn't. S-she can't be." Seonghwa placed his hand onto my shoulder, "Mark got what he wanted-" "but only time will tell." Yeosang cut in, "what do you mean?" I asked as I looked back to y/n. "Well it's either Mark has drained her blood leaving her unconscious or h-he could have turned her himself."

Placing my hand around the back of her neck I lifted her head, placing it onto my knees. Tilting her head i caressed her cold cheek, "she's cold." Yunho sighed. "Let's get her home and into bed. We will only know what's truly happened when she wakes up."

Nodding softly I picked up her limp body and carried her bridal style. Kissing her forehead I followed the guys as we headed home.

"I'll go make her a hot water bottle." "I'll grab her some medicine and water." "I'll keep an eye out" Yeosang, San Seonghwa spoke as they headed into the kitchen, as myself and Yunho took y/n up to bed.

Placing her down I wrapped her up in the bed covers, making sure she was warm, comfortable and protected.

"Please tell me she'll be ok Yunho." He send me a weak smile, "As much as I would love so say she will, I don't know Wooyoung." My lip quivered. "If she turns she will become bad." My heart sank. "What do you mean?" Yunho took a deep breath. "Well as we all know Mark has had a pretty bad past. Whatever opportunity he got to kill people, drink their blood and turn them into vampires he would take it. W-when humans turn they're never good with their strength. They'll want to feed off anything they set their eyes on or what they can smell. In y/n's case it might be human blood."

"H-how do you know all this?" Yunho looked at me, "because I was a human once. I wasn't like you, Yeosang, San Seonghwa where I was born into a family of vampires. I don't quite remember the night it happened but for a very long time I was bad, and killed people for their blood." I sat in shock, I always thought Yunho was vampire from birth, but I guess I was wrong.

With the door opening Yeosang and Seonghwa entered. Yeosang placed the hot water bottle under the covers and close to y/n's body as Seonghwa put down a cold glass of water and the medicine beside it.

"She's going to need this when she eventually wakes." He tells us. "We best be heading off, I'm sure Mingi, Jongho and Hongjoong are wondering where we've got too." I nodded. "Thank you for tonight boys." They smiled, "We've always got eachothers backs." They bid us goodbye before leaving the house for the night.

"Will you stay?" I asked turning to Yunho. "Of course" he replied with a smile. "I'll stay in the spare room. If you need me come and get me." He softly patted my back before closing the bedroom door behind him.

Looking down to y/n I inspected every part of her beautiful face. "Please wake up soon" I whispered as I kissed her forehead. "Please don't leave me."

Your POV:
Feeling the sharp pain of fangs dig into my neck made me scream aloud. Screaming for Wooyoung's name in plead as the vampire drank my blood.
As my body felt limp the vampire pulled away. "You taste amazing." He smiled as I then fell back onto the ground.

My body jolted up, I screamed in fright as I felt sweat runnin down my face, my heart racing as my hands trembled.

"Y/n. Y/n." I turned to see a terrified Wooyoung holding onto my face, "breath, calm down, calm down. It was just a dream, just breathe." He softly spoke as I held onto his hands. "I-I was bitten Wooyoung, a vampire bit me." His eyes widened. My hand flew to the side of my neck to feel two tiny scabs.

"Wait-" "I came as fast as I could." Yunho shouted as he came running into the room. I backed away at his sudden entrance. He knelt down in front of me as he inspected me, I repeatedly looked back between him and Wooyoung.
"What happened? Why do I feel so cold? Why do I have two bite marks on my neck?."

Yunho turned to Wooyoung, "you need to tell her." "Wait tell me what?" I spoke in confusion.

"Do you remember anything from last night?" I shook my head. "N-no. S-should I?" The boys went quiet. "What's happened?" I asked in frustration. "Tell me what happened" I demanded as I looked into Wooyoung's golden brown eyes. "Y-Yunho" he spoke in panic, backing away from me.

"She turned, Mark's turned her." "Who's Mark?" "Come on" Yunho spoke taking my and Wooyoung's hand and bringing us downstairs and into the kitchen.
Sitting me down he opened up the fridge to retrieve a bag of blood.
"Yunho if you were thirsty you could've just come down by yourself." I spoke but what he did next surprised me.

Cutting open the bag he handed it to me, a stern look on his face. "Drink this." I turned up my nose, "why would I drink this? It's human blood." "JUST DRINK IT" Wooyoung shouted making us jolt.

With slight hesitation I took the bag from Yunho's hands and drank the blood.

My mouth felt tingly as I drank every single drop.

Wooyoung let out a nervous breath as I pulled the bag away from my lips. "Her eyes." Yunho pointed out. "What about them?" I asked. "They've turned red. Mark turned her Wooyoung." He admitted.

Looking over to Wooyoung his eyes softened. "For real?" Yunho nodded. "For real. I-I'll leave you both to speak. I'll be in the living room." He threw away the bag of blood into the bin as he left the room.

"Y/n" Wooyoung spoke up. "What happened to me?" I whispered. "Don't you remember anything from last night?" A small tear leaving his eye. I shook my head, "n-no."

"You were bitten by a vampire y/n. That's why you have two bite marks on your neck." Feeling my neck once again I looked at Wooyoung, "how?" "W-we went out on a date and finished it off by watching the sunset. But as we headed into town a vampire who we know well took you away. He abused me before I could get the chance to take him down." I lifted my hand to rub over the cuts that he had on his face. "I tried to save you but I was too late. Yeosang and Seonghwa found me unconscious as San and Yunho set out to find you, but when they did the vampire had already fed off you. I'm so sorry my angel."

I wrapped my arms around his body, "don't be sorry, it's not your fault" I reassured. "It is, if I hadn't thrown myself at him like I did I would've been able to take him down and save you. B-but because of me y-you're now a vampire."

Did he just say what I thought he said?

"Did you just-?" He nodded shyly. "I'm sorry my Angel." Cupping his cheeks I placed my lips onto his. "Don't be sorry, I'm now one of you." He chuckled softly. "I love you and now I'm one of you we can concur the world." "I love you too my baby vampire."