Insecurities

Wooyoung's POV
Looking at my reflection in the mirror I pointed out every flaw I could see. Sighing deeply I looked down to the ground, "I'll never be good enough." I whispered to myself as I felt a small tear run down my outer cheek.

Holding my hands out in front of me I inspected them closely.
Looking back up to see my reflection I ran my hands through my blonde coloured hair. "I hate myself." I scolded as I walked backward and collapsed down onto the bed.

"Baby? Where are you?" My sweet girlfriend y/n called. Without my reply she entered the room with a beautiful smile on her face, which never failed to make me smile, but today it was different.
"Why are you up here? I thought you were joining us outside in the pool?" She asked as she took a seat next to me on the edge of the bed.

Letting out a sigh I looked up to the ceiling. "Wooyoung" she spoke as she crawled over to me, her head hovering over mine. Scanning my eyes towards her I felt my heart growing fonder. "What's wrong my love. You don't seem yourself today?"
Sitting up I rested my head into the palms of my hands.

"It's nothing" I mumbled. "Well it's clearly not, tell me what's going on. Why are you upset?" As she wrapped her arm around my body I was quick to shrug her off, her smile immediately fading to my actions. Turning my head towards her she looked at me with sorrow. "Am I good enough for you?"

Her mouth fell ajar to my words. "What are you talking about baby. I love you so much, you are perfect in every way for me." Collapsing forwards I fell into her warm embrace, resting my head into the crook of her neck. Combing her fingers through my hair the tears began to run.

Your POV
Gently cupping Wooyoung's cheeks I pulled him away. "Don't cry baby, what's gotten into you?" Sniffing aloud Wooyoung stuttered upon his words. "I-I just." He sighed. "Lately I feel so insecure about myself, I look in the mirror and point out every flaw I can see. I'm not skinny enough, I want to be like San, Yeosang and the others but it's just not working. I try everything I can think of and i just fail every time. I'm even failing myself and I'm failing you."

"No. No. No. Don't you dare say that Wooyoung." Standing from the bed and kneeling down in front of him I intertwined our hands. "Don't compare yourself to the boys, don't you ever do that again Wooyoung. You are perfect just the way you are, I love you for you. I love what you hold dear and everything you do. Just because San has a six pack and Yeosang has strong arms doesn't mean you don't. Everyone is different in their own way and it's beautiful."

Wiping away his falling tears I pushed my body up and placed a sweet kiss onto his lips, to which he happily accepted. Placing his hands around my neck he held me close.

Running my hands up and down his body I smiled into the kiss. Pulling his lips away from mine Wooyoung looked into my eyes, "I'm just worried you'll find someone better then me." I sighed. "I will never leave you for anyone, I intend to stay with you for the rest of my life and that's how I want it to be." Smiling to my words Wooyoung hoisted me up so I straddled his waist.

Resting his head onto my chest I snaked my arms around his body. "Can we just stay like this for a moment?" Grinning brightly I accepted his wishes. Rocking our bodies back and forth I whispered sweet words into Wooyoung's ear.

"Y/N. WOOYOUNG?" Mingi shouted from the floors below.
Pulling away I answered to his loud call. "Yes Mingi?" "Where are you guys? You're missing out on the fun." "Their probably having some one-to-one time if you know what I mean." Yeosang teased.

"We are not." Wooyoung shouted back.
Hearing annoyed mumbles from Mingi and Yeosang I stood from Wooyoung's lap.
Holding out my hand I smiled at my loving boyfriend. "Now come on. Let's go enjoy the sun and have some fun."