Apocolypse AU

{Thank you honeyxhwaseong for the help! She also has a ATEEZ imagines book, go check it out}
——

Fuck" you screamed as you fell down onto the muddy ground. You immediately looked over your shoulder to see four walkers (zombies) approaching you, and they were approaching you fast. "Shit" you cursed as you stood to your feet, you grabbed your pistol and shot one right in the head, making the blood splatter out from it's brain.

You praised yourself as you began to run, but soon feeling the coldness of blood pouring down your leg. It made you hiss but you had to carry on, "come on" you said to yourself as you ran out onto a deserted road.

Looking back you saw the remaining three walkers walking toward you. Loading up your pistol you finally shot each of them dead.

As you sighed in relief you heard loud foot steps from behind you. Whipping around ready to fire you jolted in shock, "woah, woah, don't shoot"

It was your boyfriend, San.

"You little shit. Where the fuck where you?" You shouted as you hobbled toward him. "I'm sorry baby, I'm sorry" he said pulling you into his embrace. "Your leg, it's bleeding" he said in sadness as he noticed the blood which now seeped through your trousers.

"I just fell over, I'm fine, I wasn't bitten" you said reassuring him. He sighed in relief, "thank god. I don't know what I would've done if you had been." You chuckled nervously, "well you would have done what we promised to do."

He looked down as he held tightly onto your hands. "I know, but I just don't think I could do it." You nodded. "I know, but it would be the only way." "The only way would be to shoot a bullet right between the love of my lives eyes." He says bluntly.

You cupped his cheeks. "But you won't have too, as long as we have eachother, nothing bad will happen." He kisses your forehead. "Promise me" you smile. "I promise."

"Come on" he says pulling you close and loading up his gun. "Let's head back."

You wrap your arm tightly around his waist as you hobble back towards your camp.

The following day

"Baby. Baby" San shouts waking you from your deep slumber. "What?" You said jolting up. "The walkers are close, we need to leave now." You nodded in fear, "ok"

He threw a bucket of water onto the flames, making them vanish within an instant. "Grab your stuff" he commands as he loads up his guns.

"Ready?" He asks taking your hand, which you clasp onto for dear life. "Ready"

You both run off and into the dark woods.

"Come on, we aren't far. I can see a building up ahead." San shouts, as he was running not too far ahead of you. "Wait" you say breathless. "No time for waiting y/n, keep running, come on" he says in hope. But your body gives way, your legs collapsing from below you.

"No baby. Come on" San says in worry as he kneels down to you. "I-I can't" you cry. "No. No. We promised we would stick together, don't bale on me now y/n."

Hearing twigs snapping and noises from close by you and San begun to panic.

"Shit" he curses before looking down to your weak body. "The walkers y/n. Please" he begins to cry. "Stand up, please" he begs. You shook your head. "I can't. Leave me here, go" you demanded. "No I won't leave you-Fuck" he shouts as he stands to shoot the six walkers that approached you both.