About Time

Giggling amongst my group of friends we all watched closely as my bestfriend Abi held up her phone, to which showed an edit of Bang Chan from Stray Kids dancing on her phone screen.

With my chin resting into the palms of my hands I watched in fascination as Bang Chan danced across the screen. As his abs protruded through his white slim fit t-shirt, my eyes widened.

"Earth to y/n?" Mark. Another friend called as he persistently waved his hand back and forth in front of my face. Shaking my head and blinking rapidly I pulled myself away from the video and back to reality.

"Huh. What?" I asked stunned. "Your eyes begun to wonder again" he teased as he re-took his seat. Leaning back into mine I let out a nervous chuckle, "I don't know what you're on about"

Slyly laughing Abi placed her phone back into her jacket pocket. "I think me and you both know what Mark are on about missy."
Crossing my arms over my chest I looked at them both, "and what would that be?"

As Mark and Abi looked at one another my thoughts began to wonder back to the video of Bang Chan again. The way his hair was perfectly coloured and the way-

"Y/N" Mark called once again, only this time it wasn't to pull me out of my thoughts about Bang Chan, it was to bring me back into reality of my real life crush Wooyoung and his best friend Yeosang taking a seat right beside us.

"What's little miss y/n thinking about again?" Yeosang chuckled as he wrapped his arm around his girlfriends shoulders. Rolling her eyes Abi took a sip of her hot coffee, "the usual" she mumbled as her eyes came in contact with mine.

Nudging me ever so softly Wooyoung grabbed my attention. "Here, I brought you a hot chocolate" he smiled as he slid it in front of me. Smiling brightly I thanked him gracefully.

"So" Wooyoung called, "anything interesting on the agenda today?" Placing his hand over his mouth Mark giggled, "Abi showed y/n a video of Bang Chan and she immediately began to blush. You should have seen her innocent little face."

Immediately wanting to punch Mark in the face I somehow kept my cool. Shrugging my shoulders I took a slow sip of my drink. "Wait? Bang Chan, the singer from Stray Kids?" Yeosang asked with his hands up in the air.

Tapping his feet on the ground Mark nodded in agreement, a cheesy smile now growing onto his lips.
"Oh someone has a crush, someone has a crush." Yeosang sung with a grin.

"What? I'm not even the one who has it saved onto my phone. It was Abi who showed me" I stated boldly.
Looking across to his girlfriend Abi was now the one who was a blushing mess. Raising an eyebrow a evil smile lifted onto my lips.

"What's so special about this Bang Chan guy anyway?" Wooyoung scoffed as he bit into his sandwich.
Turning my head I looked into his golden brown eyes, to which they blinked in show motion over his eyes and back open again.

"I- honestly don't know, erm. He's just very-" "Dreamy" Mark gushed loudly.
Sighing in relief I thanked Mark with a slight nudge to the leg.
Munching away on his sandwich myself and the others began to talk about todays plans.

"I was thinking of the theme park." Yeosang spoke causing all of us to brighten up. "Yes, that sounds great" "Count me in" "oh absolutely."

Noticing his bestfriends sudden silence Yeosang called upon him, "Wooyoung? Are you up for the theme park today?"

Catching onto his name he finally looked up to us all. "Sorry. What did you say?" He asked innocently causing Mark and Abi let out an agitated groan, "Seriously Wooyoung? You didn't hear a word Yeosang said?" Shrugging his shoulders I lent across, "we were thinking of going to the theme park today. Are you up for coming?" I repeated softly.
Eventually looking into my eyes he nodded his head in agreement, "sure, why not."