Tutor

This imagine is from a old book of mine, but I've changed it up a little bit.
•••

"Y/n" my teacher Mr Park called making me look up to him. "Yes sir?" "Please stay behind after class, I wish to speak with you about you grades."

"Oooo y/n is in trouble" my bestfriend Yeosang teased as we stood from our seats, collecting our belongings. I rolled my eyes, "I'm not in trouble you dim wit. Mr Park just wants to speak with me."

Bidding Yeosang goodbye I headed over to Mr Park's desk. "You wanted to see me?" Taking his seat he looked up to me. "Yes y/n, listen. You are a bright young girl, I can see great potential in you but recently I couldn't help but notice how your grades are dropping in my class."

Looking down to the ground i scuffed the bottom part of my shoe. "Is there anything going on at home that I should be aware of?" Shaking my head I tilted my head back up to him.

"Then what seems to be the problem? Do you not understand the tasks that I'm setting you in class?" He asked strongly.

"Sort of. I never want to interrupt and ask questions as I feel stupid and I know everyone will laugh at me."
Sitting further back in his chair Mr Park smiled, "I appreciate your honesty y/n but I wouldn't worry about what your fellow class mates think. If you are needing help then ask even if that means stopping by at the end of school."

Leaning onto his desk he pulled out a small folder. "As I see great potential I'm willing to give you a hand. I have asked one of my top students in the year above to help you. All you need to do is meet him every Tuesday and Friday after school. Lessons will be in the library and they'll start at 3 and finish at 4."

My eyes lit up. "Seriously?" He nodded. "If you attended these lessons up until your exams you will definitely pass with flying colours."
I smiled "Thank you Mr Park, I really appreciate this."

"No need to thank me" he chuckled. "You'll just need to thank the student that's willing to help you. Your first session will start today once school finishes."

"Of course Mr Park" I add. Handing me a small piece of paper he stood to his feet. "Give this to your teacher when you arrive at class, they'll know you've seen me."

Taking the lateness form from his hands I exited he room heading to my next class.

As I opened the door I was greeted with over twenty pairs of eyes, even my teachers. "Y/n you're late." My teacher Mr Choi scolds, "I'm sorry sir, but I was speaking with Mr Park" I replied as I handed him my lateness form.

Inspecting his fellow colleagues writing Mr Choi nodded. "Thank you, now open up your History book and turn to page 10." Walking over to my desk I took a seat next to Yeosang.
"So what happened?" He whispered as i opened my book.

"He just spoke to me about my grades. Nothing big."

"Y/n please do not turn up late to my class and begin having conversations with my students." Mr Choi calls out making me freeze, "Sorry Sir" I apologise as I take hold of my pen, ready to take notes.

3pm

"Great work today class please remember to finish the assignments ready for next week. I expect great results." My teacher calls aloud as we left the room.

"I'll see you tomorrow night." Yeosang speaks as he walks away in opposite direction. "See you then." I reply as I make my way towards the library.

Opening the doors I scanned around the room in search for my tutor. Upon seeing no sight of anyone else other then a group of youngsters I shrugged my shoulders and walked over to the back of the room.
Taking a seat at one of the tables I reached for my phone, checking through social media.