Teacher

A/N- 1K reads on this book. Thank you all❤️
——

Checking my watch I was twenty minutes late to my first and worst class of the day English. I've always hated it, and lesson I would even make the stupid excuses of 'Sir can I go to the toilet?' or 'Sir I don't feel well.' I would always get away with it as my teacher was the typical oblivious one.

But today that was not what i expected, I woke up late and just decided not to head to class. In my case I happily began wondering around the until one of my teachers Mr Kang found me.

"Y/n" he called sternly making me freeze in my spot. "What? I spat turning around on my heel. He tutted deeply before speaking, "Why are you wondering around the hallways when you should be in class?, also don't reply to me with that attitude" I shrugged "I-I don't feel good"

damn it he caught me.

"You know it's bad to lie to a teacher, don't you y/n?" he said crossing his arms. "I-I'm not" I said trying to stand my ground. "I asked a simple question which has simple answer. Now I'm going to ask again and expect honesty. Why are you wondering around when you should be in class?"

I looked down to my feet, "I-I just don't enjoy English" I mumbled. Mr Kang walked closer, "sorry?" He asked, "I don't enjoy English" I shouted a little louder hoping no one else heard.

Mr Kang stood in silence, "Is it the new teacher or the subject you don't enjoy?" I tilted my head, "new teacher?" He nodded, "yes you have a new teacher but gathering how you just acted you haven't met him yet." I shook my head as Mr Kang smirked, "Well why don't I take you to your class."

Once we reached the classroom Mr Kang softly knocked on the door. "Just keep reading page 10 students, I'll be just a moment." A males voice spoke from the opposite side of the door.

I tugged on my lips forming a straight expression. The door smoothly opened to reveal a man with dark brown hair, brown eyes and a black suit.

Holy Shit

"Ah good morning Mr Kang" the man said. "Good morning Mr Jung." "What can I do for you?" He asked closing the door behind him.

"Well" Mr Kang said looking down to me, "here beside me is y/n. She's one of your pupils in this class but today I caught her skipping and wondering around the premises." Mr Jung looked down to me with a stern look. "Well I'd maybe advise that she comes back at the end of the day to make up for lost time" He spoke causing my eyes to widen..

Mr Kang nodded in agreement. "Wonderful. I'll catch up with you soon Mr Jung. And y/n..." he paused "I hope I don't catch you wondering around these halls again." I gulped "Yes Mr Kang" I spoke.

Seeing him walk away I looked back to Mr Jung who had one eyebrow raised in satisfaction. I could sense some tension in the air but I couldn't quite put my finger on it. "Well let's get started, open up your book and catch up everyone else" he spoke as we entered the room.

End Of School

"Well so long and farewell" Dani chuckled as we left college grounds. "See you tomorrow Dani" I smiled.

As she lifted her hand to wave me goodbye confusion suddenly grew on her beautiful face.

"Y/n"

I turned around to see Mr Jung with a bunch of English books in his hands. His expression did show other wise.

Crap

"I do hope you were making a detour to head to my class rather then leaving" My stomach turned. "N-no Mr J-Jung" I stuttered.