LV

Yellow and purple collide and electricity hums in the air, a telltale sign of an incoming storm. The force flows through me, it fuels my every move and guides my blade.

It's clear that Moza hasn't had to fight anyone in a long time and it out of practice, however this doesn't mean he is an easy opponent. He manages to deflect my every strike but he has dropped into a more defensive Form, leaving me open to attack.

I jab my 'saber to his left side and he just grazes his skin before he manages to deflect the blade. Moza shows no sign of pain and continues fighting as well as before, if not better.

Every clash of our blades sends sparks flying between us, every strike of my blade sends Moza further backwards towards the elevator. Every strike brings him closer to defeat as my newfound strength outmatches his.

Moza jabs at my side, causing me to move to the left. I use this opportunity to jump over him, the force lending a helping hand, and I go to stab at his back. Moza is quick though, and has turned just in time to deflect my saber. He swipes low at my legs and I have to jump over his blade, mid air I aim a strike at his chest which he blocks easily.

The only sound to be heard the cracking of our sabers and our breath coming out in short, sharp pants. Distantly I can hear a battle still happening behind the doors leading into the council chambers but ignore this. Soon I have pushed Moza all the way back until he hits a wall with no escape.

"The pirates!" He gasps out as I knock his saber from his hand and put mine near to his neck. I look at him confused, something about his words makes me stop and I know I should just plunge the saber into his body and be done with it. "The pirates that killed Nilim!" Now I'm intrigued.

"You've got about 2 seconds to spit it out before my blade finds your chest."

"I sent them," he smirks and I stumble back in bewilderment. "I sent the pirates to kill you! Not Chee, you. I thought you'd do the selfless thing in a desperation to be a good Jedi and let Chee live but I was wrong. You were selfless and Master Nilim died because of you."

I was suppose to die.

Not Master Nilim.

Oh kriff.

My mind spins in a whirlwind of emotions as I take in this new information. Unfortunately my shock allows Moza time to recover and call for his lightsaber. The force sends a warning and I instinctively lift my hand to block his strike but I don't really feel myself do it.

He sent them.

He sent the pirates to kill me.

It wasn't an accident.

He killed Master Nilim.

He killed him.

Anger burns through me at this revelation, and I snap back to the battle.

"That's right, padawan. I hired those pirates to kill you!" He taunts, trying to provoke me. I hate to say it works.

Using my anger I double my attacks, my lightsaber pushes against his and he can't retaliate against my ruthless strikes. I don't hold anything back now and soon enough Moza's lightsaber goes clattering along the floor once again and I don't hesitate this time.

Seeing only through my anger, my blade cuts through his long neck with sickening ease. His body claims to the floor, blood tainting the floor a crimson red that will be forever etched into my nightmares.

The past week, I have seen and caused way too much death. So much that it now surround me, deaths evil shadow has sunk its claws into me and I doubt it will ever let go. A darkness now taints my soul, and this is one that will never go away.

         Right then is when Master Thulie decides to burst through the door, she rushes towards me but stops in horror at the sight of me standing over the Grandmaster's body. My hair has come out of it's ponytail and now dangles in front of my face, partially obscuring my vision.

          "Erin..." Master Thulie begins to say in a disbelieving voice that racks me to my core.

          "I have to go, I'm sorry." I say turning on my heel and walking down the corridor before getting in the elevator. As the elevator doors close I see Master Thulie standing in shock, her mouth agape as other Masters join her and take in the scene before them.

When the doors click closed, I let out a deep breath and slump against the door. My mind is graciously empty however some would say the silence is worse than the voices that are my constant companion.

I don't really take anything in as the elevator crawls downwards. I feel as though I'm looking at the galaxy through a lens that's out of focus. Everything blurs into one yet is sharp as flint at the same time.

         When the elevator doors spring open again, I stand up and walk out. I'm not in control of my body, it's moving without my conscious instruction.

Somehow I end up exactly where I planned on going, the communication centre. I take a deep breath and centre myself, drawing strength from the force has made me even weaker. I run my eyes to try and fend off sleep that looms menacingly over my shoulder and whispers the stories of everything bad that has occurred.

I come back to myself and regain control of my body, the force engulfs me and I welcome it's comforting embrace. Steeling myself I walk into the communication centre, I walk up a flight of stairs and go into the central security station where the Jedi beacon is situated.

          The Jedi beacon will broadcast my message to all the Jedi across the galaxy. It will ring in the halls of the Jedi Temple whilst simultaneously be sent to any Jedi across the galaxy on missions or whatever. 

          I've never been the best with technology but thankfully I get it working with ease. My finger hovers over a red button that will start the live recording to the Jedi. Deep breaths. In and out. I repeat in my head several times.

          This is what I've worked so hard to accomplish, the destruction of the Sith, the destruction of the Jedi. In the ashes of the failed orders, a new order will arise and spread its wings like a phoenix.

          Centring myself, I mentally prepare myself before pushing the red button before I overthink anymore.

-Authors Note-
I'm really sorry if this is terrible, I've got like zero motivation at the moment and so it's taken me a while to get through this chapter.
I say this a lot but the end really is in sight now ahah.