L

I groan and roll over, the alarm blares next to me and I grope around to hit the off switch. When it finally goes off, I sigh in relief but then realise it means I actually have to get up.

      Ah kriffing hell.

      It's so nice and warm here in bed that I could stay here forever. Or until I begin to need to loo. Either one. Unfortunately the latter happens first and I roll out of bed placing a soft kiss on Arden's forehead.

       "Wake up mah patogga, we will be arriving on Coruscant soon." I whisper and lightly shake him awake, he opens his eyes a fraction and I see the wonderful colours of the ocean staring up at me. "Good morning."

"Morning," he rumbles, it's a low groggy sound that ignites a flame in my chest.

"Time to get up."

"Hmm," his eyes fall closed like he desperately wants to fall back asleep. I know the feeling. "Don't wanna get up."

"Unfortunately we do, now get your lazy arse up." I tease, "we have Jedi to visit."

"The Jedi can wait," he reaches up and wraps a hand around my wrist, tugging me downwards back to bed. However he didn't account that all my Sith and Jedi training has made me strong and I manage to pull away easily, despite my best wishes.

"Come on, we've had a lazy week. Now we've actually got to do something." I say pushing off the bed, my joints popping as I do so.

"Come back to bed," he whines and I chuckle but stand up.

"I'm going to use the refresher," I say walking out of our room. Our. Still weird to say. A good weird.

I hobble down the hall, my leg has mostly healed thanks to the bacta patches but it still hurts to walk in for long periods of time. The cut on my arm has completely healed but I has left a nasty scar running across the width of my arm. I like it, it will serve as a reminder of what I've lost and what I've still to gain.

Once I'm clean and dressed I join Arden in the cockpit, sliding into the co-pilot chair. We sit in silence, the weight of the near future presses down on me and I find myself missing the past week where it has just been us two. A button flares red with a small beep, we're approaching Coruscant.

"Ready?" Arden asks, leaning forward slightly to grasp the handle to pull us out of hyperspace.

"As I'll ever be," I reply. I gather the force around me and wrap it around myself like a blanket, it brings me some comfort. Arden pulls the lever back and the streaks of hyperspace disappear, replaced by the view of Coruscant. Lights twinkle on the surface of the planet, showcasing the many cities that cover Coruscant all the way round. It is a place I use to call home, now I'm not quite sure where that is.

In silence we fly down to the surface until the Jedi temple comes into view, when it does a crackle comes from above me as they contact our ship.

       "YT-2400, what is your destination?" A voice crackles above me, Arden goes to reply but I motion for him to leave it to me.

       "The Jedi temple," I say back, pressing my finger on the button.

       "You aren't cleared for access," the voice says back, obviously bored.

       "This is Jedi padawan Erin Anders, padawan to Master Chee Nilim. Our mission went wrong several standard months ago and I have been trying to find my way back all this time, Master Nilim... Master Nilim didn't make it." I say, I no longer want to associate with the Jedi but I must speak with the council.

       "Chee Nilim? The missing master?" The voice asks confused, I roll my eyes. And the missing padawan, I guess I really wasn't that important to them.

       "That's right."

       "Hold on, let me get—"

       "I don't have time to wait! I am about to land regardless!" I say putting as much urgency in my voice as possible, I could wait but I really don't want to.

       "Okay! Okay, docking bay 17 please. There will be an escort waiting for you," the voice says warningly, I can read between the lines. Be who you say you are or else. The transmission cuts off and I turn to Arden with a smile whilst he steers us in the right direction.

        "That's how it's done," I smirk.

        "Impressive, but you have no idea what I was gonna say."

        "Why? What were you going to— actually I don't want to know." I laugh and lean back in my seat, watching as the Jedi temple creeps closer and closer. This use to be my safe haven. Now, the mere thought of it sends shivers down my spine. I wonder whether the council knows I'm here yet. The Grand Master better watch out, I'm coming back to do exactly what I said I'd do.

I'm going to burn this place to the ground.