Chapter 28: Distraction

Comincia dall'inizio

He places his hand on my waist as he tilts to the side his face close to mine.

"To do list.." he whispers in my ear and I write what he tells me to.

To do

1) To date

That was the funniest but crucial thing in our list..

2)Theme park together wearing couple hairbands.

I remember him saying we should go there alone.

3)Steamy forbidden romance.

He asks me to write that but I freeze..

"Write it so we can add more things." He instructs.

"What?" I pretend to not know.

"Didn't you say you wanted steamy forbidden romance with the class president.." he says his mouth still against my neck.
I write the third point I donot argue what if he changes his mind..
Afterall I wanted that..

"You look so innocent but you're kinky, you know that " he says.

"What's next?"I try changing the topic

"Are you ignoring my statement."

"You should have written it when you're the dictating than could be better." I complain.

"I wouldn't waste my time doing that..
It's our cheat day I want to make the most of it." He said as he pulled me up making me sit on his lap as he wrapped both his hands on my wait holding me tightly snuggling his face into my neck.

"Jungkook!" I gasp.

"What else do you want baby?" The way he asked me gave me butterflies I couldn't understand if he was asking what I wanted to do now since it's our "cheat day" or its about the list.
I shake my head getting out of the trance.

"Maybe get matching things like couples do.."

"Hmm hmm." He hummed indicating me to go on.

"And we could bake something together.." I continue giving whatever I could think of which wasn't much I was on his lap so close to him it was even difficult to breathe.

"Go to the beac--" Jungkook kissed my neck making me stop.

I move my head back and I look at him.

"Aren't you taking too much of an advantage of the cheat day.." I tell him.

"That's what it is for--"

"You've had a lot of fun now let's go home,you're suspended I am not I have a lot to study I have to score better than you." I say getting up from his lap as I walk towards the door.

He suddenly pushes me towards the wall beside the door, pinning me to it as he whispers in my ear.

"I was distracted all this time to see you right in front of me and do nothing to you..
Now I've got my dose.. I can work for a while now.."

He then moves away but holds my hand pulling me along with him as we got out of the school.

______________________________________

Next day.

Jungkook's Pov.

I was in my bed shifting uncomfortably.. it was 8:30 and I was supposed to be attending my first class for today but I was suspended..
If Y/n hadn't comforted me yesterday I wouldn't even be able to sleep..
I was planning on what to do until my mom knocked on my door.

"Yes mom"

"You're dad called he wants you to go to school."

"He did? I am suspended.." I say my voice barely audible.

"I know you wouldn't do anything wrong Jungkook..
But hitting someone is never the way.."my mom comforts me and I smile at her..

"Thank you mom, I wouldn't ever do anything to disappoint you.. I'll get dressed and leave quickly."

______________________________________

I go to the principal's office, I didn't bump into any student since the classes were going on and I was thankful.

I knock on the door and my dad permits me to enter.

"Good morning sir." I greet him, I didn't have the courage to talk to my dad after the incident so I avoided him the best the entire time yesterday..

"Not a really good morning for me who has been disturbed since last night by your friend." He said and that's when I look at someone standing in the office.

"Y/n?"