Kristina Kang

PRESENT

PRESENT

Taehyung felt like he was in a suspense novel which go any direction as he flipped the pages, but ge wasn't sure if the ending would mame him happy. Hanuel had a cue cut while the man in the food court had long, flowy hair. Taehyung checked all of his social media profiles, especially the ones around the time when he had seen the man with long hair, but he couldn't find anything. And he couldn't ask Jimin to go to Hanuel's house to ask him if he ever had long hair. That'd be simply stupid.

A peculiar thing that Taehyung noticed whule scrolling through his profile was that there were no photos of Yoongi. Why wouldn't a guy put up photos with his husband? Taehyung had chauvinistic friends who never let spouses be on social mefia. Was Hanuel one of them? That was probably why he didn't know about Yoongi's Instagram account.

Taehyung kept scrolling and finally came across a picture which was put up around the time he had spotted the man with the long hair. Even then Hanuel had short hair.

As Taehyung waited for Jungkook to exit the airport that night the only conclusion he could reach was that Yoongi had lied to him about that man being his husband. But why would he lie to him? He clearly remembered that the incident had happened during their third meeting. There was no reason for him to even tell him that the person was his husband. And yet he had. Now he could safely say it was a lie. Would this investigation of the matter ever lead me to the truth? he wondered. Why had he never told him about Daehyun or even Namjoon? Or....about the one who owned the lumberjacket?

That was another matter that had been niggling at his mind. There was clearly another person involved. Could it be the young man Namjoon had mentioned?

'Hey, handsome! Waiting for someone?' It was Jungkook. He hadn't realized when he had sneaked up on him.

'What did you do to your hair?' he asked. Jungkook mostly kept his luscious hair straight, but today he wore them in a man-bun.

 Jungkook mostly kept his luscious hair straight, but today he wore them in a man-bun

'Haircut, what else?' Jungkook said, holding his right arm with both his hands. 'I knew you wouldn't get it immediately,' he said.

Taehyung smiled guiltily and said, 'Get it? I didn't even recognize you.' He took charge of his luggage.