Kang Hanuel

PRESENT

PRESENT

It seemed like the video had been shot inside the locker room of a gym. The camera was probably hidden as a portion of the screen was seemed to be covered by a cloth. Namjoon had appeared in the beginning of the video and could be seen placing the camera at a distance. Then he had gone out of the frame. Nothing happened for the first two minutes. Then Namjoon came into the frame with a man. It was clear he had pulled the man towards him, though Taehyung couldn't make out if Namjo

n was forcing himself on him as the man didn't seem to be resisting the kiss. They kissed with the man's back to the camera. Then Namjoon pulled up the man's T-shirt and shoved his face in his chest, sucking his nipples alternately. It was here that Taehyung paused it. There was no point watching the entire ten minute video. He understood they had sex. He felt his body temperature rising. The face of the man wasn't clear but when he compared the Yoongi's gym video from his Instagram feed to this video, he understood it was him.

He found more videos of different men gymming. It was clear they were not aware that they were being filmed. Taehyung understood that Namjoon was completely gay and also a degenerate who gave vent to his perversion by wanting watching men he fucked but what he didn't understand was why someone like Yoongi would give in.

Taehyung searched the contents of the laptop for the next three hours but he didn't find anything useful. He was sure that Namjoon had used this video to blackmail Yoongi. And the fact that he had to resort to blackmail told Taehyung that Yoongi must have said no the after the first time. Why would you blackmail someone if he was already willing to do what you wanted? Unless Namjoon wanted money as well. Taehyung kept thinking. His thoughts were interrupted by a knock at his office door. He looked up. Jimin peeped in.

"Hey, I need a few minutes of your time." He said, he gestured him to come inside and he did. There was a nervous energy about him.

"I met Namjoon in the gym today. He said he was leaving the city. But he said you broke into his house? What a pathetic lying son of a bitch he is." Jimin said in one breath.

Taehyung stood up. He went and stood by the glass window behind his desk, watching the busting road below. He knew why Namjoon was leaving the city. He was guilty of blackmailing Yoongi. But Taehyung didn't report him because he didn't want to be involved with the police himself. He didn't want them to know who he was and how he knew Yoongi. Then a thought stuck him. Maybe he could come out in the open if he proved that Namjoon was responsible for Min Yoongi's death.

"Namjoon said something else as well. I think you should know this." Jimin added. Taehyung turned to face him.

"He said that the person he saw Yoongi with in the mall was a young man." Taehyung frowned.

"A young man?" he muttered under his breath. As he went back to his chair, he thought the man could be anybody. What was important to know was what exactly Namjoon saw that affected him so much that he even mentioned it when he was drunk. It had to be something out of the ordinary because it had remained with him and also made him believe that Yoongi had 'betrayed' him. From what Taehyung knew about Namjoon now, the last part could be a lie as well. He glanced at Jimin and his eyes were on him.