you sit down on the couch before you start to get a call from connie. you answer with a hello, hearing groans in the background.

"connie?" you ask holding the phone to your ear. he groans another time "aurora"

he says something in spanish in a moan-ish tone, "aurora, i need you so bad"

your eyebrows lift before looking at the phone once again. "huh" he breathes out before saying once again "i want you here with me, mmm-" he moans out, touching himself to the sound of your voice.

"baby please, i need you" he throws his head back from the other line of the phone, pumping his dick faster. "you want me to come over?"

"mhm, please" he groans, his deep voice continues. "i cant, i'm doing something"

"just talk to me" he goes faster and faster as he hears your voice.

"well i'm excited for tomorrow, i've been tryna be healthy all week because this is really important to me"

"that's amazing baby, you're gonna do so good" he says breathlessly. "thank you connie" that was the last thing you had to say.

after groaning and moaning back to back he eventually goes silent, releasing all of his warm cum all over.

"all be over there later so we can watch our movie, alright" his voice cracks mid sentence "yeah i'll see you, bye constance"

you hang up the phone and walk to the bathroom, pulling down your panties to see a huge wet spot.. it's like you could still hear connie's whimpers, and groans in the back of your mind. you wish you could've seen what he did, what his beautiful face looked like.

after about 15 minutes you hear the doorbell ring then somebody knocking a beat "MMM MMM MM MM" you open the door and connie almost falls in.

"heyy" he says looking at you in his shirt and your bare legs out. "hi connie"

you turn around and walk into the room as he grabs some snacks from the pantry and then following behind you.

he comes in the room to see you already under the cover, he joins you taking off this shirt revealing his toned tan body covered in tattoos.

"what movie you tryna watch mama" he lays next to you. i'm tryna watch you beat this pussy up raw.

"how about we watch annabelle?" he suggest, getting close to you.

"yeah, let's watch it" you look at him in his eyes, smiling. his eyes go to your lips then back up to your eyes.

then he grabs the remote control, leaving you leaning in for a kiss. you smile and think game on.

the movie starts and he gets closer to you, cuddling you. "you smell good" he mumbles against your shoulder. "i smell good?" he lets out mhm, then grabs your hips bringing you back on him.

you turn around and get on top of him, straddling his waist. his large hands grab your thighs, as you play with his hair.

"not even gonna lie, i'm tryna grow a beard" he speaks grabbing your ass. "hm? i can help"

connie laughs then puts his hands behind his head, you move your ass down to the dick print as clear as day, grinding on it.

"god aurora what are you doing" he breathes out as you then get off "nothing, i was trying to do something"

you look at his neck, seeing the silver chain against his skin. you focus your eyes back to the screen as his hand cups your thigh.

about 30 minutes later, and a lot of teasing later you were at that point. if he touched you one more time you would end up doing something you would regret.

his tattooed hand grabs your face, squishing your cheeks together. "i don't know what you called yourself doing tonight but everytime you want to challenge me just know i'll win."

you press your legs together before looking into his hazel eyes. "do you understand me?"

"yes constance" he hums before letting you go. he gets over you and puts his face on your boobs, holding your waist watching the tv like a child. how did his whole vibe change that fast.

"aurora... i'm horny" he says bluntly from below you. you couldn't even lie you were too but tomorrow was a big day for you and sex could wait... but who says a bit of foreplay would hurt anybody.

"then come here" you speak, spreading your legs as he gets in between them, kissing you slow. you feel him move your panties to the side and let two fingers tease your entrance.

"oh shit" you grab your phone from the side table, pushing him off. his eyebrows ruffle as you call someone. "hi granny, sorry i forgot to call you. are you okay?" your voice sounds like your worried.

after about 3 minutes of talking you get off the phone, he had the urge to touch you while you were on the phone but he chose not to.

he grabs you and cuddles up with you. you look over at him and take in his beautiful ass features. "you're so handsome" his fingers touch your hair before pushing it behind your ear.

he licks his lips then goes in to kiss you before you push him back, straddling his waist once again.

you roughly connect your lips to his, tongue kissing him as you grind on his lap with your arms around his neck and his hands on your ass. "whatchu tryna get into hermosa" he says as he grabs your hips, pushing you down on his hard.

"depends, on whatever your tryna do"

you pull down his pants, leaving him in his boxers, leaving a thin piece of fabric in between y'all.

he bucks his hips, pressing himself against you through your underwear. yeah y'all were separated but you could still feel it and take in all the pleasure.

you roll your body slowly, as his dick grows over your clit. you could see every single outline of you through the pink and white striped panties.

you throw your head back as he moves once again, then holding your hips in the same spot "fuck connie"

"fuck it, i don't cares " he lifts his body and takes off his boxers. your jaw drops a bit before grabbing it in your hand.

you lightly put your body weight on it, sliding against it. the only this that separates you two is your panties, he grabs your hips and starts moving you fast.

you were at that point, you hold his shoulders and continue going along with it "i'll give anything to fuck you"
(euphoria reference? yes)

you don't respond but moan instead as you finally release. but he doesn't stop, he keeps on going. making you go faster, throwing you up down and around like a rag doll.

"fuck i'm so close" he groans grabbing the back of your neck locking you in a kiss. your underwear feel nasty from your cum inside and his on the outside of them.

"we need a shower"